PDA

View Full Version : Improvement

cafejayzee
05-06-11, 08:35 PM
One thing that Team Lava improved is that you don't have to wait until your item (food, animal, store, etc.) finishes in order to collect your stars (tours). So now you can empty everything and gain experience points faster. Huge improvement!!

AndSubtract
05-06-11, 08:55 PM
when you run out of energy there's no more 20gem energy refill option instead they give the ability to get energy from your storage <-- that's a huge improvement in my book

talyon
05-06-11, 09:25 PM
I think I noticed that you now don't need energy to collect the stars. Unless that item has matured. Plz confirm.

Rockinkitten
05-07-11, 07:22 AM
I like that you can collect the tours now without waiting for the item to finish brewing.

I noticed now that when you breed, you don't see the picture of the baby straight away like you did before. I guess I have to wait for my egg to hatch now which makes more sense.
Still, TL, do you *know* that lions etc don't actually come from eggs? ;)

Not impressed with the humongous stars and apples.

Rockinkitten
05-07-11, 07:23 AM
I think I noticed that you now don't need energy to collect the stars. Unless that item has matured. Plz confirm.

Yea you can collect the tour for free! As it should be, really.

seastripes
05-07-11, 05:10 PM
oh yay, love that i can collect the stars before the plants cropped, anyone knows if the update have changed the energy refill max on certain level or is it still 30?

Rachael98
05-07-11, 05:42 PM
when you run out of energy there's no more 20gem energy refill option instead they give the ability to get energy from your storage <-- that's a huge improvement in my book

10 gems? I think that it's good to ve able to collect the tours early, and that you get the option of an Inventory refill, although it was probably useful to have a gem refill too.

adamthefarmer
05-07-11, 06:08 PM
oh yay, love that i can collect the stars before the plants cropped, anyone knows if the update have changed the energy refill max on certain level or is it still 30?

It's still the same, maxed out at 30 energy as of level 65. I sure wish they would up it!

Rockinkitten
05-08-11, 02:09 AM
When the screen loads you can see the energy as 100/100 and 5 minutes before it settles into your regular 30/3minutes. So I guess at some point it will go up to that...

I wonder if the mastery once it arrives will be for animals or crops.