PDA

View Full Version : Whats new in the updates?

JennyWuzHere
05-06-11, 06:21 PM
Hey Teamlava, I was just wondering what was actually new in the update?

I only found out that when the coins, exp., and food comes out, it is now enlarged. Thanks for that TL! But I'm still annoyed by turning ZS,FS, etc. into tap games. So what else is updated and new to ZS now?

kooky panda
05-06-11, 07:08 PM
Hey Teamlava, I was just wondering what was actually new in the update?

I only found out that when the coins, exp., and food comes out, it is now enlarged. Thanks for that TL! But I'm still annoyed by turning ZS,FS, etc. into tap games. So what else is updated and new to ZS now?

there is woman with hat that tells you do not have enough energy or too much food lol

kooky panda
05-06-11, 07:08 PM
I did see that now I can finally breed ny 5th elephant.

ahshan
05-06-11, 07:34 PM
-Doesn't show "Buy more animals for 20Gems" anymore when you double tap the animal.
-Animal platforms seem to have changed to what it was several days ago.
-Energy packs in storage are viewed differentlly now.

talyon
05-06-11, 09:01 PM
Also food order has changed with a gem trap on second page.

adamthefarmer
05-06-11, 10:02 PM
Well, it looks like that didn't fix the syncing issues as I just updated it a few minutes and already got a message that my zoo was out if sync with the server. They make the tapping even worse with the bigger icons because we are pretty much forced to click on them before clicking on something else at least before you could at least ignore them to an extent. Doesn't seem they did anything worth while with the update with the exception of being able to breed more of each animal.

ahshan
05-07-11, 04:14 AM
-able to collect tips without energy.
-Lion is out
-shows that coin animals cost gems in market after buying max amount

AndSubtract
05-07-11, 10:09 AM
Animals now make noises when you tap them

JennyWuzHere
05-07-11, 10:54 AM

Now I'm officially annoyed by that now!

adamthefarmer
05-07-11, 02:41 PM

I play with my sound off thank goodness, as that would be really annoying!

Rachael98
05-07-11, 03:26 PM
Well, it looks like that didn't fix the syncing issues as I just updated it a few minutes and already got a message that my zoo was out if sync with the server. They make the tapping even worse with the bigger icons because we are pretty much forced to click on them before clicking on something else at least before you could at least ignore them to an extent. Doesn't seem they did anything worth while with the update with the exception of being able to breed more of each animal.

I know!:/ They're still working on it, I suppose.