PDA

View Full Version : Clever Librarian Event - 2023 - Sept 6

judyandthecat
09-06-23, 09:57 AM
Four and a half hours ...

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 7: Book It
We had a wild storm last night! I think the blustering winds might have blown things all over the farm... Keep an eye out for anything unusual.
Find 3 Book Marks from Clever Librarian
She pops up on farm like a butterfly
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: Book It
I just heard from our local librarian that some of the books from our library were blown away by the storm! Can you help us repair our library?
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Find 1 Blue Page - random drop planes
Get 1 Pile of Books - from Market

Goal 3 of 7: Book It
Morgan promised me she was gonna read my favourite story aloud... but the wind blew the Pages all over the place! Now what are we gonna do?
Use 1 Blue Page on Pile of Books
Find 1 Ripped Pages
Make 12 Repaired Farm Books in Deep Fryer

Recipe: Repaired Farm Books
15 minutes in Deep Fryer
3 Book Marks
1 Ripped Page

Goal 4 of 7: Book It
You are so clever! We can put all these books back together for our library... if we can find 'em!
Collect 10 Bacon
Find 1 Pink Page - random drop Pigs
Make 3 Repaired Cook Books - in Bakery
REWARDS: 200 coins, Researching Piglet, 3 experience points

Recipe: Repaired Cook Books
30 minutes in Bakery
6 Book Marks
2 Ripped Pages
3 Pink Pages
2 Apple Sugar

Goal 5 of 7: Book It
It looks like this self help Book could use a little self help!
Make or Buy 1 Bread
Make 4 Repaired Self Help Books in Kitchen

Recipe: Repaired Self Help Books
30 minutes in Kitchen
8 Book Marks
3 Ripped Pages
4 Pink Pages
1 Bread

Goal 6 of 7: Book It
Can you help me repair this book? There's an experiment in here I really wanna try! Just... don't tell Morgan.
Collect from Maple Trees 5 times
Find 1 Green Page - random drop Maple Trees
Make 3 Repaired Science Book in Kitchen

Recipe: Repaired Science Book
1 hour in Kitchen
12 Book Marks
6 Ripped Pages
7 Pink Pages
1 Green Page

Goal 7 of 7: Book It
The librarian is so happy we've been helpingQ I bet we could convince them to stay on our farm.
Find 1 Purple Page from Fishing
Find 1 Book Tape - from the Mine
Make 1 Repaired Story Book in the Studio
REWARDS: 200 coins, Book Case, 3 experience points

Recipe: Repaired Story Book
1 hour 30 minutes in Studio
12 Purple Pages
22 Pink Pages
4 Green Pages
8 Book Tape

Side Goal (optional) (if any)
Clever Storytime
Complete this quest to win a new decoration!
Prepare 1 Library Bag
Give 4 Library Bags
Give 1 Prepared Story Book
REWARDS: 200 coins, Duckling Storytime Decoration, 3 experience points

Clever Librarian
Complete this quest to win a new pet!
Visit 20 Community Farmers
Give 5 Library Bags
Give 1 Repaired Story Book
REWARDS: 1000 coins Clever Librarian, 30 experience points , 3 experience points

PigPh.D
Want even more resources? Get a Researching Piglet for a chance at Ripped Pages, Pink Pages, and Green Pages!
Get 1 Researching Piglet from the Market
One Time Use

Curating Kitten
Want better chances at Items from the Librarian? Place the Librarian Kitten on your Farm and you'll get boosted chances at Book Marks, Ripped Pages, Pink Pages and Green Pages
BUY Librarian Kitten from Market

Event Prizes
Clever Librarian - Habitat - Rec Room
Food - Protein Bar - made in Dehydrator
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Librarian Kitten
Researching Piglet - 1 Time Use

judyandthecat
09-06-23, 09:58 AM
Saved for Event Information

judyandthecat
09-06-23, 03:12 PM
Isn't she so pretty.

just4thefun
09-08-23, 10:13 PM
Does anyone know the recipe for the repaired book? I?m assuming it uses the purple pages and the book tape but curious about how much of each item is needed. Thanks.

judyandthecat
09-09-23, 02:28 AM
Recipe: Repaired Story Book
1 hour 30 minutes in Studio
12 Purple Pages
22 Pink Pages
4 Green Pages
8 Book Tape

Note: This recipe will not appear in the Studio until you complete Goal 6

RoyalBlue305
09-09-23, 08:13 AM
Do we know where the Librarian will live?

Edit: I saw your post Judy. Rec Room. Thank you.

mmrl
09-12-23, 05:59 PM
Shouldn’t the “Prepared” Story Book listed under the Side Goals’ Clever Storytime and Clever Librarian be “Repaired” Story Book instead?

judyandthecat
09-13-23, 01:08 AM
Shouldn’t the “Prepared” Story Book listed under the Side Goals’ Clever Storytime and Clever Librarian be “Repaired” Story Book instead?

Yes typo... thank you

xenu8
09-13-23, 05:18 PM
The librarian is cute but her and the pilot guy don’t give very good prizes. They are the worst of all the workers. I don’t know why these rec room workers are so poor, they give me 25 cents everyday. They are kind of like the pets giving some change, might as well have another pet. That kind of ruins the worker’s reputation. All the other workers are worth it, so pretty disappointed. Pilots and librarians should be giving more, maybe give me some gold and iron. Something new, that’s was my expectation of the workers, giving new prizes not the same ole, same ole.

just4thefun
09-14-23, 08:15 PM
The librarian is cute but her and the pilot guy don?t give very good prizes. They are the worst of all the workers. I don?t know why these rec room workers are so poor, they give me 25 cents everyday. They are kind of like the pets giving some change, might as well have another pet. That kind of ruins the worker?s reputation. All the other workers are worth it, so pretty disappointed. Pilots and librarians should be giving more, maybe give me some gold and iron. Something new, that?s was my expectation of the workers, giving new prizes not the same ole, same ole.

I agree. I didn?t realize the librarian was only going to give coins. I wouldn?t have worked so hard to complete this event if I had known.

RoyalBlue305
09-20-23, 07:24 AM
I really like the prize but wasn't able to finish. I agree though that the prizes should give other items. I have been asking that in the forum for awhile. It would be nice if there were specific pets or workers that dropped specific items and new items like iron, white mushrooms, expansion parts, and gems. Also it would be nice to have specific droppers of just paint or wood for example vs random drops. Castle Story does this and its extremely helpful when you need specific items.