PDA

View Full Version : Raspberry Mastery

bobbie629
05-06-11, 05:46 PM
I swear this is going to **** me!! Has anyone gotten the mastery? How many do you have to plant?

driftboutique
05-06-11, 06:58 PM
No idea how many, but it's actually the only crop I've mastered... I'm on 3rd level for strawberries, nothing else above a 2. I just planted a whole field of raspberries every time I cleared my crops before replanting longer items and the mastery snuck up on me.

sophiacml
05-06-11, 08:20 PM
I've actually mastered quite a lot. FS does take a long long time to achieve mastery. The worst thing I encounter is if you constantly repeating plant the same plants on your whole field for example rice, you practically have to wait for 3 days to touch your field again. Not only bad for yourself, but also your neighbors can't water for 2 days. Hence, is better to scatter your plants differently & of course it takes longer time to master too...

linda_xxx
05-06-11, 08:22 PM
I did raspberries, had a sore wrist for a couple of days :cool:

iSonicFarm
05-07-11, 06:28 AM
Raspberries dont wilt for at lest 25 minutes so if you have a large plot you can plant all before the harvesting, so i just did it a bit at a time as it does get boring.

i've mastered all crops up to 12 hours & are on to the 16+

bobbie629
05-08-11, 05:42 PM
I finally mastered em! My wrist is crying though! I can't plant the whole field. That would be bad, so I did a section. I wish there were more crops that were 4,6 &8 hrs!

crystalrayn3
05-09-11, 12:30 AM
I finally mastered em! My wrist is crying though! I can't plant the whole field. That would be bad, so I did a section. I wish there were more crops that were 4,6 &8 hrs!

I've mastered all the crops catagories except the flowers. It takes a very long time to master many of the crops, especially the grains. All the tapping does become tiresome but FS isn't designed to be a fast paced game. Use FS as a relaxation tool & enjoy the quiet time. Trust me, as you get older you'll grasp at every relaxing moment that comes along!