PDA

View Full Version : Optus My Tablet Android Device - Question about transferring

Donnahh
05-06-11, 04:23 PM
I can transfer my Farm, Bakery and Restaurant only - these are the only apps that are available for my device.

I will lose my Fashion, Treasure and Zoo, won't I? Because when I transfer all the account info goes to the new device.

I have an iPod but want to use the Tablet because it's bigger. But I don't want to lose all my TeamLava games!

Rachael98
05-06-11, 04:24 PM
I can transfer my Farm, Bakery and Restaurant only - these are the only apps that are available for my device.

I will lose my Fashion, Treasure and Zoo, won't I? Because when I transfer all the account info goes to the new device.

I have an iPod but want to use the Tablet because it's bigger. But I don't want to lose all my TeamLava games!

Oh dear. I think that you will unless you also keep your iDevice.

trenae
05-06-11, 04:39 PM

Email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com). Usually split transfers are not supported, however you can email and find out what Support tells you.