PDA

View Full Version : No 2 week goal?

mamareader02
08-11-23, 03:12 PM
Soooooo?..not even a 2 week goal this week?wow?..

VAPforever
08-11-23, 04:46 PM
Soooooo?..not even a 2 week goal this week?wow?..

Yeah, why is there no new goal today? I love the goals :(

curlyprophet
08-11-23, 05:22 PM
I hope we get a 2 week goal>.< I remodeled my shop to fit the new items!

BoatwrightMeredith
08-11-23, 05:30 PM
I was wondering if the new Clothing Orders goal is delayed for some reason.

curlyprophet
08-11-23, 07:08 PM
I?d understand if there?s a delay for the update, or not going to happen, hopefully there is a new goal challenge🙏🏼

pixiegamer
08-12-23, 08:52 PM
Checking on this.

mamareader02
08-13-23, 06:26 AM
Checking on this.

Thank you

curlyprophet
08-13-23, 04:24 PM
I apologize if my behavior was out of line, I did not know the challenges were made by fellow players:0 I thought there was an official team, I?m curious how can I help in making challenges? I love this game❤️

AnnirasSweets
08-14-23, 12:33 AM
I apologize if my behavior was out of line, I did not know the challenges were made by fellow players:0 I thought there was an official team, I?m curious how can I help in making challenges? I love this game❤️

The actual goals and game content is created by the team at s8, it's the threads on the forums that are created and maintained by regular players.

pixiegamer
08-14-23, 02:23 PM
The actual goals and game content is created by the team at s8, it's the threads on the forums that are created and maintained by regular players.

^ This - forum threads are usually created and maintained by regular players.

If the original comment was in reference to my signature - Mods are sometimes mistaken as S8 staff on the forums due to their 'Moderator' title. We're players just like you ;) Official S8 Staff will have a 'Community Manager' or 'S8 Staff' title.

In any case, the event should now have started; thank you for your patience :)

Bklyngirl05
08-19-23, 11:12 AM

Can anyone let us know will the issue on fashion story be fixed? We have spent money on clothing,divider ,table but the Belts are not available to be made.

NeneRose1974
08-20-23, 08:43 AM
I have the same problem- the belts are not available in the bubble gum challenge. I put a ticket in yesterday. This is the response?
We have limited support services for Fashion Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience

SpiritWind00
08-20-23, 11:28 PM
Closing thread. For info on the Bubble Gum challenge issue, please see the main bugs thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?115650-Bubblegum-Cowgirl-catalogue-doesn-t-appear

Posting support comms is a forum violation. All posts will be removed and a possible warning sent. Please don't post your comms from Support on what happens to your ticket. Thank you.