PDA

View Full Version : Oven List?

Saphirmoon
08-07-23, 07:50 AM
I have an good idea, in how people could get more space in their inventory. Just build all the Ovens where you collected parts for.
Some gifts i got, i accidentaly clicked on accepting the gift.
If this happens to you as well, just build the ovens, and create more space in your inventory again.
But i need help, is there anywhere with an list, for all ovens that have been released until now?
I searched for it but didn't find anything specfic.
If you have other good suggestions, for how to make more space, in the inventory, plz let me know.

Ty

I hope my idea will help other people too.

AnnirasSweets
08-07-23, 08:12 AM
I have an good idea, in how people could get more space in their inventory. Just build all the Ovens where you collected parts for.
Some gifts i got, i accidentaly clicked on accepting the gift.
If this happens to you as well, just build the ovens, and create more space in your inventory again.
But i need help, is there anywhere with an list, for all ovens that have been released until now?
I searched for it but didn't find anything specfic.
If you have other good suggestions, for how to make more space, in the inventory, plz let me know.

Ty

I hope my idea will help other people too.

Since I no longer play RS, I sadly didn't have the info/pics to create the info threads like I did for BS. Maybe another player will get around to it someday.

Until then, I would suggest an outside site called gamerologizm. I won't link it directly (so as to not violate forum rules) but a basic internet search should get you there. Sehana does a great job with the site and has been inventorying RS appliances/recipes for as long as I can remember!

Snowgoose59
08-11-23, 02:21 AM
This is where there is a list of parts

Restaurant StoryRestaurant Story | Discussions RS Parts List - Updated

I have details from late 2018 so if you get stuck send me a message and I'll see if I can help

Saphirmoon
08-24-23, 06:42 AM
Since I no longer play RS, I sadly didn't have the info/pics to create the info threads like I did for BS. Maybe another player will get around to it someday.

Until then, I would suggest an outside site called gamerologizm. I won't link it directly (so as to not violate forum rules) but a basic internet search should get you there. Sehana does a great job with the site and has been inventorying RS appliances/recipes for as long as I can remember!

I will check this page out, thanks for mentioning it.

This is where there is a list of parts

Restaurant StoryRestaurant Story | Discussions RS Parts List - Updated

I have details from late 2018 so if you get stuck send me a message and I'll see if I can help

If you still have the list?This could come in handy, but why not post it here in the thread in the first place?

Snowgoose59
08-24-23, 11:47 PM
The details I have from 2018 are pictures of the appliances with what parts you need and the amounts. I don't have a list per say.

pcabral03
08-25-23, 12:03 AM
I will check this page out, thanks for mentioning it.

If you still have the list?This could come in handy, but why not post it here in the thread in the first place?

There's parts lists previously created by player's in RS here's links. There only up to date to about 2021, I'm not sure.

VanaCatu Parts List
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103475

AnnirasSweets Parts List
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111662

The forum created lists are created by player's, so they may not play game anymore.

I myself am not tech savvy enough to create and keep lists current, plus I was on 5 yr break too ☺️

Side note some parts in your inventory you may not be able to use if it's from a goal locked appliance.

Saphirmoon
09-12-23, 02:32 PM
I found also now later a list that show a part list, with stoves for the newer goals, hope this will all help you:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111139

glacialblaze
09-12-23, 04:24 PM
I found also now later a list that show a part list, with stoves for the newer goals, hope this will all help you:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111139

Link you provided is for Bakery Story.

Must admit we do need a current parts lists for Restaurant Story though

Saphirmoon
09-15-23, 04:17 AM
Link you provided is for Bakery Story.

Must admit we do need a current parts lists for Restaurant Story though

I will see what i can do alright? ��
I hope this list is up to date:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103475-RESTAURANT-STORY-Parts-ABC&p=1498045&viewfull=1#post1498045

AnnirasSweets
09-15-23, 04:45 AM
I will see what i can do alright? ��
I hope this list is up to date:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103475-RESTAURANT-STORY-Parts-ABC&p=1498045&viewfull=1#post1498045

That list is correct, but it stops at 2018. There's another list that goes up to 2021, both are linked in this thread above (post #6).

fawziaj
10-07-23, 10:39 PM
The posessed cart appliance ...is it a new appliance or has it been released before too ?
Checked my inventory..its not there
Please advise as I dont want to spend unnecessary gems

fawziaj
10-07-23, 10:42 PM
Hi annira... @AnnirasSweets
All my unlocked appliances are still locked 2 yrs down the line.
Messaged n emailed support multiple times
To no avail..
I remember u had the sane issue
Did it get resolved or not?

pcabral03
10-07-23, 11:19 PM
The posessed cart appliance ...is it a new appliance or has it been released before too ?
Checked my inventory..its not there
Please advise as I dont want to spend unnecessary gems

Hi annira... @AnnirasSweets
All my unlocked appliances are still locked 2 yrs down the line.
Messaged n emailed support multiple times
To no avail..
I remember u had the sane issue
Did it get resolved or not?

We're still waiting to hear back from S8 if Possessed Cart was a new release or if it was meant to be part of Bonus goal in current main goal, one of our Mods mentioned this on current 14 Day thread, it's still weekend so might hear back till Monday.

Some players have mentioned in Restaurant Story Bugs/Issues forum that their old goal items still remain locked unfortunately :(

If you have an open ticket with S8 you might try sending a private message to one of the Restaurant Story moderators with your ticket info, and maybe they can follow up on your behalf.

Just change to Full Site on bottom, so their name/links appear to you or change this page to computer view 🙂

fawziaj
10-07-23, 11:41 PM
Thank you so much !!