PDA

View Full Version : Oven List?

Saphirmoon
08-07-23, 07:48 AM
I have an good idea, in how people could get more space in their inventory. Just build all the Ovens where you collected parts for.
Some gifts i got, i accidentaly clicked on accepting the gift.
If this happens to you as well, just build the ovens, and create more space in your inventory again.
But i need help, is there anywhere with an list, for all ovens that have been released until now?
I searched for it but didn't find anything specfic.
If you have other good suggestions for how to make more space, in the inventory, plz let me know.

Ty

I hope my idea will help other people too.

AnnirasSweets
08-07-23, 08:02 AM
I have an good idea, in how people could get more space in their inventory. Just build all the Ovens where you collected parts for.
Some gifts i got, i accidentaly clicked on accepting the gift.
If this happens to you as well, just build the ovens, and create more space in your inventory again.
But i need help, is there anywhere with an list, for all ovens that have been released until now?
I searched for it but didn't find anything specfic.
If you have other good suggestions for how to make more space, in the inventory, plz let me know.

Ty

I hope my idea will help other people too.

In my signature below you'll see a link titled Recipe Guide - it contains every appliance ever released in the game and the recipes they house (with images).

There's also one titled Parts List which is exactly what you'd expect: a list & images of every part in the game and which appliances require them.

Between those two threads, you should have an easier time figuring out what appliances you can access and build with the parts you've accumulated.

Sadly, I've no suggestions for clearing out your gift inventory. Since our data is stored on s8's servers I've never bothered with cleaning things up like I do with things that utilize my device storage. Guess that just goes to show how lazy I can be about some things, lol.

Saphirmoon
08-24-23, 06:46 AM
In my signature below you'll see a link titled Recipe Guide - it contains every appliance ever released in the game and the recipes they house (with images).

There's also one titled Parts List which is exactly what you'd expect: a list & images of every part in the game and which appliances require them.

Between those two threads, you should have an easier time figuring out what appliances you can access and build with the parts you've accumulated.

Sadly, I've no suggestions for clearing out your gift inventory. Since our data is stored on s8's servers I've never bothered with cleaning things up like I do with things that utilize my device storage. Guess that just goes to show how lazy I can be about some things, lol.

Ok i see it, i will look into that Part List thank You,
But i think it would help more people if we are allowed to posts screenshots of parts list here in the forum?

AnnirasSweets
08-24-23, 12:27 PM
Ok i see it, i will look into that Part List thank You,
But i think it would help more people if we are allowed to posts screenshots of parts list here in the forum?

I'm sorry but I'm not understanding what you mean by posting screenshots of part lists. If you could give more detail on what it is you're looking for, I'm sure I could find the right place to point you.

Saphirmoon
09-07-23, 06:30 AM
I'm sorry but I'm not understanding what you mean by posting screenshots of part lists. If you could give more detail on what it is you're looking for, I'm sure I could find the right place to point you.

I mean that, if it would be ok to post a list here,
which Shows which parts belong to which oven.
I think such a list, would help people a lot.
I am currently lost to figure out, to which stoves my parts belong too. ��

AnnirasSweets
09-07-23, 06:59 AM
I mean that, if it would be ok to post a list here,
which Shows which parts belong to which oven.
I think such a list, would help people a lot.
I am currently lost to figure out, to which stoves my parts belong too. ��

That already exists - if you click on the words Parts List at the bottom of my post it'll take you to the thread that lists every part in the game, what appliance uses them, how many are needed and images of the parts as well.

Saphirmoon
09-12-23, 02:30 PM
That already exists - if you click on the words Parts List at the bottom of my post it'll take you to the thread that lists every part in the game, what appliance uses them, how many are needed and images of the parts as well.

Update i found this list now with Google luckily, but it was not that easy to find it:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111139

That is the list, I hope it all helps you, at least now the list shows me to which stove, the parts I have in storage belongs to.
But it does not help me to clean my storage sadly, cause most of the stoves I can't purchase in the game, because the goals are locked.
Meaning, I hope Storm8 will give us a chance to replay old goals soon.
Cause as far as I can tell only the 5-day goals, or smaller goals, have been repeated, not the 11-day goals so far, and I wonder why.

AnnirasSweets
09-12-23, 05:43 PM
Update i found this list now with Google luckily, but it was not that easy to find it:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111139

That is the list, I hope it all helps you, at least now the list shows me to which stove, the parts I have in storage belongs to.
But it does not help me to clean my storage sadly, cause most of the stoves I can't purchase in the game, because the goals are locked.
Meaning, I hope Storm8 will give us a chance to replay old goals soon.
Cause as far as I can tell only the 5-day goals, or smaller goals, have been repeated, not the 11-day goals so far, and I wonder why.

Yes, that is the list I was referring to; I'm glad you find it helpful :)

Sorry you had such a hard time finding it in the forum, I'll try to make it more visible/easier to find for others going forward.

SweetHeart1002
09-16-23, 09:45 AM
Yes, that is the list I was referring to; I'm glad you find it helpful :)

Sorry you had such a hard time finding it in the forum, I'll try to make it more visible/easier to find for others going forward.

I'm sorry for the unsolicited suggestion, I was thinking maybe if you had screenshotted one of your posts, edited it to circle the link in your signature and then post it, it would have been easier to find it for Saphirmoon? If you only post from a pc you could use the "Stamp" button and then edit the screenshot with Paint. I don't know if I'm saying something actually useful or stating the obvious (maybe you already thought about this), it's just an idea 🙈

gemsnow
09-17-23, 08:33 AM
I'm sorry for the unsolicited suggestion, I was thinking maybe if you had screenshotted one of your posts, edited it to circle the link in your signature and then post it, it would have been easier to find it for Saphirmoon? If you only post from a pc you could use the "Stamp" button and then edit the screenshot with Paint. I don't know if I'm saying something actually useful or stating the obvious (maybe you already thought about this), it's just an idea ��

doubtful. same thing happened in the restaurant thread. someone gave the direct link to the parts list and two weeks later op popped in to offer the same link. my money is on language barriers but it's still a trip to witness and a bit like a free comedy show lol

SpiritWind00
09-17-23, 10:42 PM
As the original question has been answered I'm closing this thread now. Please use the HELP ME thread for any general game questions where appropriate.

As a general note before closing, all Game Guide master threads are located at the top of the Discussion forum (also known as a Sticky thread) and this format of forum is easy to navigate and find things despite the style you choose to view the forum with or device. I think Anniras has done an incredible job keeping the guides up to date here in Bakery and there is no need to change how anything is described or listed. Thank you Anniras for how much you go above and beyond in Bakery; you are very much appreciated and valued! :love_heart: