PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else already bored?

celshark
05-06-11, 09:35 AM
I'm not trying to knock the game, but I'm already bored of it. I'm at level 40 which I got to way too fast, in my opinion. I've purchased as many of every coin animal I can. I even tried my hand at the magic box (which netted me a Bouncy House) even purchased a set of tigers and finally bred them. I expanded a bunch of times because making money is way too easy and now I have a huge zoo that looks almost exactly like everybody else's.

I think Zoo story is a great game but its content is way too limited. How about you all, bored much?

ahshan
05-06-11, 10:53 AM
Zoo story is actually m favourite game out of all the games. I know it won't last long, but it's still fun while it's lasting. I've decided that I'll get bored of it when I'm at the max level. I just love making massive amounts of money like how it is in Zoo Story. The content is limited, but I'm sure TeamLava is working on an update with a lot more to come.

Shroomville
05-08-11, 12:32 PM
It is my favorite too, but I have max expansion. All animals except some cash ones. 3million coins and nothing to spend it on. I am lvl 66 all I got to look forward to is lvlin my account is all.

cameoz
05-08-11, 09:01 PM
Yep. I posted this exact thing on another thread.

cameoz
05-08-11, 09:13 PM
Also, without any new stuff to buy, what's the point of expanding? I just did, then realized I already have everything I could buy with coins.

TheRealAtropos
05-08-11, 09:38 PM
Expanding after a certain point hurts more than it helps really. You are forced to fill that empty space with crops since there's nothing else left, and with more crops means you need more energy and more neighbors to siphon it from. Once you get closer to the 20x20 range, you need to visit around 100 neighbors a day just to have enough energy for the once-per-24 hours crops. Trying to do more frequent crops means visiting more neighbors, which means you aren't likely to have time enough to tour them. You will just have to visit 5 or 6 as fast as you can before the neighbor list loses your place.

I've stopped planting crops the last few days, since I can't really do anything with the million in coins I have stockpiled other than buy more land, and I don't want to have to add and visit yet more inactive neighbors just to support them.

talyon
05-08-11, 10:17 PM
Wah wah wah. Lol. Bored eh. To bad. Get a job. Get a GF. Get another game whatever. Lmao. Complaining means little in life. Oh wait y'all don't have one. J/k

cameoz
05-09-11, 05:58 AM
Dude, we're just giving feedback, which TL is free to use or disregard. They've asked for it. We're given' it to 'em. Go spread your nasty bile elsewhere.

talyon
05-09-11, 08:01 AM
Nasty bile. Lol. I was joking bro. IE: the j/k above.

kooky panda
05-09-11, 08:21 AM
I only have 50 nbrs but I try and go on the game once an hour to use up 30 energy. I plant 4 hour crops during the day and have been advancing pretty quickly.
I also have my nbrs gifts spaced out through out the day so I go visit and tour them and get my energy from them when I am between my 30 energy.
I still have over 100 energy in storage to use if I need it.
I also try to watch right before I level up. If I have crops waiting and close to the next level, I go ahead and use energy in storage to get me to the next level to get the 30 energy refilled.

angrybird1
05-11-11, 10:59 AM
You don't need to get to level 40 to get bored. Once you hit the food limit of 10K, the game gets very boring as all you're doing is waiting for the animals to generate coins and incrementally feed/harvest until you harvest all your crops. (by which time more crops are ready for harvest - but the anumals aren't eating quickly enough).
Well, it was fun for 2 days...
Also, is it just me, or did a couple of the higher animals slow down coin production yesterday. I seem to remember the Gila Monster @ 5 mins - it is at 10 mins now.

TheRealAtropos
05-11-11, 03:19 PM
>> Also, is it just me,

No, it's not just you. I've given up and will just check back in a month or so maybe.

redbites
05-11-11, 04:07 PM
This game is so boring, I stopped at level 9

cwmole
05-15-11, 04:30 PM
Yes, I closed my zoo yesterday, just feels like I've done it all already. They all look the same, not much you can do to make yours stand out. I know it's still new, but not enough decor and variety for me to stick with it. Went back to restaurant instead

angrybird1
05-16-11, 04:18 PM
I don't know what people are doing still playing at level 70+.
After a certain point, there is no 'game' left - no new animals, can't breed existing ones past a certain point (like 5 for lions) and one can't even harvest all the crops before they hit the 10K food storage limit.

Shroomville
05-16-11, 08:22 PM
I am still logging in once a day to send gifts. I am just hoping the GMs convince the developers to save the game with a **** load more content. I got over 5 million gold and just nothong to spend it on.

adevandry
05-17-11, 12:44 AM
This game sucks.

LetiB
05-17-11, 06:02 PM
I find it really annoying that I have SO many coins and NOTHING to spend them on. I could keep expanding, but like other ppl have said, what's the point when you have nothing to fill in the empty spaces w/ except more crops, buildings, etc...just a bunch of stuff I don't need. So it's like what's the point in playing? Everything has become so repetitious :/

flowless
05-17-11, 06:11 PM
i think one of the problems in the game that there is no mastery
many continue to play other story games after buying everything just to finish the mastery ( some sort of a goal )

beside leveling way to fast , no mastery , not much to decorate with the game start to be boring after few levels

chvchv
05-17-11, 07:24 PM
Everything has become so repetitious :/

That's the same with all TeamLava games.

sophiacml
05-17-11, 07:30 PM
I'm annoyed by all the bouncing stuffs! I don't login as often as used to be! Sooner or later, I'll leave for other games I find.

seastripes
06-10-11, 11:06 AM
finally i pull the plug today, i couldn't stand this anymore. this game gets really boring fast, no way to earn gems from mastery, i purchased and breed all animals i can afford with coins, this game took too much of my time!!
the energy limit and foods storage limit make me have to go back and forth. i spend the more than the amount of time on this zoo story than i spent on restaurant, bakery, nightclub and fashion altogether. and i tipped every single neighbor on all the other games as well

not to mention that i have to struggle to keep my eyes awake playing zoo :s

MMSIsaac
06-11-11, 06:47 AM
I got bored after the first week. The only way this game will get on track is if TL has a massive update.

Rachael98
06-11-11, 06:49 AM
I now use it to test my "canned messages":

Ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓛⓞⓝⓖ ⓐⓝ ⓔⓧⓒⓘⓣⓘⓝⓖ ①①ⓣⓗ! τίρȘ ʃરΘɱ ϦιίτՀκરείĢ!*

Too make sure that they fit.

Rachael98
06-11-11, 06:49 AM
I now use it to test my "canned messages":

Ⓟⓐⓢⓢⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓛⓞⓝⓖ ⓐⓝ ⓔⓧⓒⓘⓣⓘⓝⓖ ①①ⓣⓗ! τίρȘ ʃરΘɱ ϦιίτՀκરείĢ!*

Too make sure that they fit.

Eek! Sorry, spellchecker. *to

Rockinkitten
06-12-11, 09:42 AM
Your spellchecker missed the Blitzkrieg spelling mistake too. Probably couldn't read the font :D

jedi7
07-17-11, 09:24 PM
I like the game altho theres two things that would help it tremendously, more buildings like a lighthouse or more vendors and to be able to cross breed, make other odd animals like a snake plus dragonfly to make a serpent . just my opinion.

sweetie_bug
07-19-11, 05:53 PM
I really enjoy this game, at level 27, I'm just disappointed I can't buy a dragon with coins. ;) but seriously, its just a game. Once you've reached the top level, time to move on. If you haven't reached it, keep going. I got bored with farm story, on the other hand.

kooky panda
07-19-11, 06:21 PM
Bored with farm???? Not me... My first story game and now all the updates have made it even better.
I have driven all over the city, cooked , baked,danced, toured and shopped, but I keep going back to my crops!!!!

sweetie_bug
07-21-11, 10:23 PM
Yes, I closed my zoo yesterday, just feels like I've done it all already. They all look the same, not much you can do to make yours stand out. I know it's still new, but not enough decor and variety for me to stick with it. Went back to restaurant instead
How did you close your zoo?

sweetie_bug
07-21-11, 10:24 PM
i think one of the problems in the game that there is no mastery
many continue to play other story games after buying everything just to finish the mastery ( some sort of a goal )

beside leveling way to fast , no mastery , not much to decorate with the game start to be boring after few levelsYeah, is there anything to be gained by leveling up?

kooky panda
07-22-11, 03:36 AM
How did you close your zoo?
To close just means someone has stopped playing. You can clear everything off and have blank zoo.
Some ppl leave items out and just clear off all crops.

sourlicorice2
08-05-11, 11:18 AM
I closed my zoo by letting my nbrs know I was doing so and then just deleted it off my iPad. I was at level 40 but with no new items like everyone's said it became extremely boring.

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 10:20 PM
I agree I saw many people said that this game is bored~:(

roxabelle
08-31-11, 02:08 AM
Do you guys play this game solidly for hours then!?

I like having a few games on my ipad that I can I can just pick up and play for 10 mins to **** some time (unlike my bf for example, who will power through an xbox game for hours - don't get me started!)

This is why I like zoo story so much, because its so easy to pick up and put down. If I don't want to play the game for a few days then I don't have to, my animals aren't ever going to wither and die! Ok the potatoes might, but hey, plant new ones! People who say they're bored of it are probably missing the point of it, and I think if you're worried that a neighbour will delete you because you haven't toured/danced/watered/cleaned or liked anything for 2 days then you should probably get out more. It is only a game after all! :) xx

I give ZS 5 stars. Its cute, colourful and instantly playable.