PDA

View Full Version : Pretzel Bunnies BUG

AnnirasSweets
07-21-23, 05:45 AM
The first two recipes work fine but the new Pretzel Bunnies recipe on the Grand Slam Oven is buggy. It's not showing the little images above the appliance to indicate the prepping/serving of the recipe.

This is the series of images I see when selecting/prepping the recipe:
https://i.imgur.com/DgaSGTTl.png

After you choose the recipe, it just shows the image you get when it's cooking. You'd never know you didn't actually complete the prep and the recipe hasn't started cooking unless you tap it again and get the 'tap again to prepare' message.

And, again, after the recipe has finished cooking, there's no change in the artwork to show it's done unless you touch it to see the 'tap to serve' message.

Here's what I see after the recipe is finished:
https://i.imgur.com/MSMEn7Pl.png

darzcarbz
07-21-23, 10:22 AM
Yes, I’m having same issue with Pretzel Bunny recipe. I just wasted $ & 8 hours of cooking with no results. Tried to store the ovens & bring back out, but still having issues getting the recipe to cook correctly. Has this been reported? Thinking I won’t be able to finish the goal since this recipe takes 8 hours & only have 5 ovens thanks will be waiting to hear back

AnnirasSweets
07-21-23, 05:24 PM
Yes, I’m having same issue with Pretzel Bunny recipe. I just wasted $ & 8 hours of cooking with no results. Tried to store the ovens & bring back out, but still having issues getting the recipe to cook correctly. Has this been reported? Thinking I won’t be able to finish the goal since this recipe takes 8 hours & only have 5 ovens thanks will be waiting to hear back

They should still be cooking normally, it's just that right now the images aren't showing.

After you choose the Pretzel Bunnies, you'll have to touch the Grand Slam Oven again to get the 'tap again to prepare' message. Once you see the message, you'll tap the appliance twice more as we normally do to prepare a recipe. You'll be able to tell that the recipe has started cooking normally when you touch the appliance and see the timer showing.

qutiepyes
07-22-23, 03:54 AM
AnnirasSweets, thank you so much for figuring this out! I just wasted 8 hours, but with your tips above, I will be able to finish the goal!! It’s crazy that Storm 8 did not fix this! I am so thankful for all your time and work to make this game more enjoyable!

AnnirasSweets
07-22-23, 04:33 AM
AnnirasSweets, thank you so much for figuring this out! I just wasted 8 hours, but with your tips above, I will be able to finish the goal!! It’s crazy that Storm 8 did not fix this! I am so thankful for all your time and work to make this game more enjoyable!

Glad the workaround will help you finish the goal :)

pixiegamer
07-22-23, 05:51 AM
Flagging this over; this will probably be fixed after the weekend

Update: this has been fixed :)