PDA

View Full Version : Breding animals

nic71
05-05-11, 11:21 PM
Someone can tell me why I'm not able to breed more animal, I have 11/21 animals capability, but is not possible to breed more, I builded some more attraction, but nothing.

LetiB
05-06-11, 04:06 AM
I have 11/21 animals capability, but is not possible to breed more, I builded some more attraction, but nothing.

For now, we're only allowed to breed so many of each animal. For example, I have: 7 Gila Monsters, 7 Albino Pythons, 7 Llamas, 5 monkeys, 5 Rhinos, 4 Elephants, 4 Kangaroos, 4 Bears, 4 Owls, and not able to breed anymore of any of those.

You don't need to build more service buildings in order to breed more animals. Having service buildings out only determines how many different types of animals you can put out in your zoo, like Bears, Zebras, Owls, Crocodiles, ect. So you have 11 different types of animals put out in your zoo, but you're allowed up to 21 cause you bought/built service buildings.

RageofMars
05-06-11, 09:14 AM
That seems to be the case. I have the same number of each animal as LetiB above. I've also tried to breed gem animals (i.e. the crocodile) but no avail.