PDA

View Full Version : Done with game! Impossible to do events unless you pay $

karengar
07-06-23, 08:24 PM
I?m done with this game as it is impossible to do cruises now without paying money! They always ask for vanilla beans yet you can?t get any from the ?garden?. It?s impossible to master or do any of the recipes unless you are willing to pay 9.99 and that gets you only two cooks. It would cost appox 170.00 to cook and master just the first recipe. Greed much? I?m done. Game is unplayable without cash period.

Paul__
07-06-23, 08:33 PM
Going to see if anything can be done about the vanilla situation.

gurmita
07-07-23, 01:59 AM
I?m done with this game as it is impossible to do cruises now without paying money! They always ask for vanilla beans yet you can?t get any from the ?garden?. It?s impossible to master or do any of the recipes unless you are willing to pay 9.99 and that gets you only two cooks. It would cost appox 170.00 to cook and master just the first recipe. Greed much? I?m done. Game is unplayable without cash period.

Yes i totally agree we used to able to complete the cruises now it?s impossible without gems!!??? Why put onions they take 8 hours and garlic and basil and especially vanilla beans in the recipe theres no guarantee you will get them???? Why did they change the rules for the ingredients to the harder to get ingredients its no fun now knowing you wont make it in time!!:blue::(:(

RileyTucker
07-07-23, 08:58 AM
Yes i totally agree we used to able to complete the cruises now it?s impossible without gems!!??? Why put onions they take 8 hours and garlic and basil and especially vanilla beans in the recipe theres no guarantee you will get them???? Why did they change the rules for the ingredients to the harder to get ingredients its no fun now knowing you wont make it in time!!:blue::(:(

Amen. Here’s a suggestion from an exasperated player; If you continue to shove vanilla, ginger, garlic and basil down our throats then at LEAST add them to the Street Market. And golly gee, will you EVER move beyond Level 60? The optimist in me hopes someone who calls the shots will finally step in and make things right, constant bugs and all. Color me a chump, I guess.

RileyTucker
07-11-23, 07:59 AM
As expected. Crickets.

Paul__
07-21-23, 11:56 PM
As expected. Crickets.

This was my fault :( I forgot to forward the thread. Hopefully there will be an update soon.

Paul__
07-24-23, 11:13 AM
The team is looking into adjusting the Side Goal. (no word yet if it will be changed for this goal, or will be moving forward). You should still be able to complete the Main event and receive the final prize.