PDA

View Full Version : Pretty In Pink Event - 2023 - July 5

judyandthecat
07-05-23, 03:05 PM
I am a little late here

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - Sticker Books
Day 2 - Pigs
Day 3 - Windmills
Day 4 - Sheep
Day 4 - Lower Levels - Dairy
Day 5 - Fishing
Day 5 - lower Levels - Bakery
Day 6 - Cider House
Day 7 - Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - Mine
Day 8 - Lower Levels - Sugar Spinner
Day 9 - Almond Trees
Day 10 - Juicer
Day 10 - Lower Levels - Chocolatier

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Submit 1 Pink Lifeguard Collection
Collect 1 of each of the following
Pink Lifeguard
Vacationing Cow
Pink Diving Board
Pink ATV
Pink Party Pool
Pink Luxury Swimming Pool
Pink Lounge Chairs
Pink Lifeguard Chair
Pink Umbrella
Cute Beach Ball
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
(Name of boost)

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Summer is the best! No school, lots of sun, and a whole bunch of fun. I'm feeling tickled pink!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Magnifying Glasses - Random Drop Planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Morgan said if I did all my chores, I could throw a summer pool party! Will you help me get my farm work done?
Get 1 Sticker Book - Buy from Market
Get 3 Piper Stickers - Collect from Sticker Book

Goal 3 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Honestly, I'm just delighted to see that Piper is excited about doing her chores, even if it's just so she can throw a party...
Get 3 Morgan Stickers from Pigs

Goal 4 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Should I invite Lucas? I've got to think about it! While I work on this great list, can you help me out with some more farmwork?
Get 3 Lucas Stickers from Windmills

Goal 5 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Piper already told me about her super fun party plans! I can wait to go swimming.
Get 3 Jed Stickers from Sheep

Goal 6 of 11: Pretty in Pink
I think my guest list is complete! Don't worry, everyone on the farm made the list, even Jed! Now I've just gotta work on my invitations...
Get 3 Mabel Stickers from Fishing

Goal 7 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Invitations have been sent, so now it's time for me to start planning the actual party! I think we'll have some food and some games too... I just need a little more help while I work on prep for the party!
Get 3 Merryweather Stickers from Cider House

Goal 8 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Now wait just a minute here, Piper! Have you been getting help with your farmwork? Our deal was that you had to do the work!
Get 3 Fox Stickers from Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Pretty in Pink
Awww, I'm sorry, Morgan! I just got so excited planning my party, I forgot to help out.
Get 3 Chicken Stickers from the Mine

Goal 10 of 11: Pretty in Pink
It's all right, Piper... I'm excited for your party! Just remember, we've got to take care of the farm first!
Get 3 Cow Stickers from Almond Trees

Goal 11 of 11: Pretty in Pink
People are finally arriving for my party! It's time to have some fun!
Collect 3 Pig Stickers from Juicer

Side Goal (optional)
Pink Pool Party: Goal 1 of 2
Missing some items? Turn your extra Pretty in Pink items into other items. You can make what you need for the Pink Lifeguard Collection!
Buy Pink Pool Shack - 165 gems

Carla's Challenge
Can you help me collect some stickers? I've got a pretty little kitty who needs a home... if you can bring me some stickers!
Turn in 5 Collections - in Collection's Gallery
REWARDS: 200 coins, Pretty Kitty Pet (name?) 3 experience points

The Summer Sheep: Goal 1 of 2
Need some stickers? Can you help me with some of the lazy old Sheep on the farm first?
Buy a Vacationing Sheep - 30 gems - 1 Time Use
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Magnifying Glasses

judyandthecat
07-05-23, 03:05 PM
Saved for Event Information

judyandthecat
07-05-23, 03:24 PM
Carla's Challenge
I have two white cats.
Sweet Sweet Sweet

RoyalBlue305
07-05-23, 05:42 PM
Carla's Challenge
I have two white cats.
Sweet Sweet Sweet

This one is adorable. 5 collection turn-ins to get her, right?

RoyalBlue305
07-05-23, 05:44 PM
Twix if you're on the forum this is for you. When I saw this event I thought of you immediately. This whole set-up seems like something you would have on your farm for sure! :)

xenu8
07-05-23, 06:39 PM
What is that lifeguard, is it a worker? I wish we got this worker instead of the cat…….. I have so many cats .

judyandthecat
07-06-23, 02:40 PM
Goal 3
Get 3 Morgan Stickers From Pigs

judyandthecat
07-07-23, 04:59 PM
Goal 4
Get 3 Lucas Stickers from Windmills

caterpilar88
07-07-23, 07:55 PM
Look a like Marie cat of disney

judyandthecat
07-08-23, 03:33 PM
Goal 5
Get 3 Jed Stickers from Sheep

judyandthecat
07-09-23, 06:23 PM
Goal 6
Get 3 Mabel Stickers from Fishing

judyandthecat
07-10-23, 02:34 PM
Goal 7
Get 3 Merryweather Stickers from Cider House

judyandthecat
07-11-23, 03:07 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 Fox Stickers from Farmer's Outpost

judyandthecat
07-12-23, 03:25 PM
Goal 9
Get 3 Chicken Stickers from the Mine

GreeneryGalore
07-12-23, 05:21 PM
Twix if you're on the forum this is for you. When I saw this event I thought of you immediately. This whole set-up seems like something you would have on your farm for sure! :)

Really? I actually thought the opposite. Not my style at all, except well maybe that pool thingy but that would've been it from what I could see 2 days ago when I was on very short and briefly. I appreciate you thinking of me still though. Very heartwarming in a way. Didn't reckon people thought much of me if at all. Especially not anymore with me having finally left the game.

Speaking of, if any past or even current neighbour is reading this, I I wish you all well. Miss getting on the game and occasionally visiting and sometimes chatting with neighbours. As you lot were the best part especially within the last few months of my play. Sometimes the only reason I would get on some days. The lot of you were very kind and understanding to me over the years, even at times were I didn't deserve it.

Beyond that, celebrate and be happy if there's any future flytraps for me as I won't be there to get and be happy for them myself. As I reckon I am officially done with the game permanently. I am too angry to continue and refuse to support or engage with Storm8 in any shape way or form now, as anyone in my situation might or would be. It may change one day, but I don't see it changing in the near future at all, especially not at this point anymore.

For now, a goodbye from me. Wish you all well, my wonderful neighbours I've had and gained especially so! :love_heart:

(I no longer use TnS on the forum for many reasons, it will be GG only going forward if I actually decide to come back one day and use the forum for anyone wondering.)

xenu8
07-13-23, 01:33 PM
Can we please know where these prizes are going to live? I don’t understand why this game is not transparent about what you are winning. Why must I always ask and look here for answers as to where these things live! It’s so unbelievably annoying! I don’t want to waste all my time just to get a prize that I have to put in storage. I have no idea where this lifeguard ends up or the sock hop chick or even the ranger from the tree. That’s not fun. Should I just not play anymore either? All my questions go unanswered, very rude and unhelpful, I put money into this game and get no response. Do I have to constantly go to customer support for every question! What is the point of this forum?

judyandthecat
07-13-23, 02:12 PM
Can we please know where these prizes are going to live? I don’t understand why this game is not transparent about what you are winning. Why must I always ask and look here for answers as to where these things live! It’s so unbelievably annoying! I don’t want to waste all my time just to get a prize that I have to put in storage. I have no idea where this lifeguard ends up or the sock hop chick or even the ranger from the tree. That’s not fun. Should I just not play anymore either? All my questions go unanswered, very rude and unhelpful, I put money into this game and get no response. Do I have to constantly go to customer support for every question! What is the point of this forum?

Wow sorry I can't provide the answers yet.
I think my neighbour got the pink lifeguard. I will check with her about the habitat.

The forum is about sharing information that we have and helping to provide the steps in each event.

Pink Lifeguard lives in the Fishing Spot.

judyandthecat
07-13-23, 02:34 PM
Goal 10
Get 3 Cow Stickers from Almond Trees

judyandthecat
07-14-23, 02:31 PM
Goal 11
Get 3 Pig Stickers from Juicer

jordans123
07-16-23, 04:03 AM
Juicer not giving pig stickers

Victory456
07-16-23, 04:32 AM
Can someone tell me how to feed pink lifeguard. It says cannery but nothing there

007fw
07-16-23, 06:26 AM
Juicer not giving pig stickers

Having same issue. Received 2 pig stickers 7/14 but 0 on 7/15

judyandthecat
07-16-23, 01:29 PM
Can someone tell me how to feed pink lifeguard. It says cannery but nothing there

She eats corn chowder!
Recipe: Corn Chowder
1 hour 30 minutes in Cannery
1 Cream
2 Corn

Do you have any other workers that live in the Fishing Spot?

Recipe opens with the first Worker you get that lives there.

Are you iOS or android device?

judyandthecat
07-16-23, 01:35 PM
Having same issue. Received 2 pig stickers 7/14 but 0 on 7/15

High Levels - Juicer
Low Levels - Chocolatier

Low drop rate.

I bought the booster building so I can make the lower drop rate items.
It is on sale for half price.

Victory456
07-16-23, 09:27 PM
iOS and have first worker on farm. Fed her twice. Corn chowder bought from shop. No corn chowder showing in cannery. Placed her in storage twice thinking that might work. Nothing. Thank you. Only have pink lifeguard. Love playing farm story.

judyandthecat
07-17-23, 12:20 AM
iOS and have first worker on farm. Fed her twice. Corn chowder bought from shop. No corn chowder showing in cannery. Placed her in storage twice thinking that might work. Nothing. Thank you. Only have pink lifeguard. Love playing farm story.

Please contact Storm8 by clicking the link at the bottom of my post so that they can help you.

You force closed the game to see if that would trigger the recipe?

thelighthouse2019
07-26-23, 02:27 AM
Hello, I need to know how to feed my pink lifeguard girl. They said in the mill but I can?t find where to produce the meal . Can you help me ? Thanks

thelighthouse2019
07-26-23, 02:37 AM
Hello, I have the same issue . I don’t have the corn soup In the cannery