PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the upgraded animal enclosures?

AndSubtract
05-05-11, 05:17 PM
All my enclosures look like they've been downgraded back to the basic look, e.g. there's no moat in my grassland enclosures. Is it because they raised the limit of how many animals you can keep in each enclosure?

TheRealAtropos
05-05-11, 06:31 PM
The cage graphics disappear on occasion, it's a glitch. I recommend force quitting the app from the quicklaunch menu or completely restarting your phone, that usually brings it back.

As far as raising the animal limits, I don't know what you mean. I have been at the max for animals for about 5 days and still can't breed or add anymore. Can you post what your animal counts are now? There's a few topics in the forum already discussing the limits from before.

AndSubtract
05-05-11, 06:55 PM
I tried restarting my device.... that didn't help. BTW I have all the coin animals with 4 in each enclosure. As for the animal limits, supposedly the limit was 4 animals per enclosure, but now I see people on the forum saying they are going higher than that meaning they changed the limit somewhat.

saintlover
05-05-11, 08:56 PM
There are a few animals I have 5 or 7 animals in the enclosure. The rhino, monkey and Gila monsters have 5 and the python and llamas have 7. I can't breed anymore coin animals.

Rachael98
05-05-11, 11:17 PM
I tried restarting my device.... that didn't help. BTW I have all the coin animals with 4 in each enclosure. As for the animal limits, supposedly the limit was 4 animals per enclosure, but now I see people on the forum saying they are going higher than that meaning they changed the limit somewhat.

It should fix.

AndSubtract
05-06-11, 09:39 AM
Well as of this morning everything is back to the way it was, so I'm guessing it was some sort of glitch. Where's an update when you need one :cool: