PDA

View Full Version : Extra floors

Rachael98
05-05-11, 03:36 PM
This was mainly directed at RS, but I figured that it would work here too. Would you like it if, on top of the expansions, you could make your Bakery have more than one floor? Please comment. Thanks!

Noodleworm
05-21-11, 08:02 PM
Or expand to outdoor seating . . . may be easier to picture . . .

dirigibl
05-22-11, 12:36 PM
Cool, but how would you be able to see both floors at once? Maybe if it were just a balcony over the door...outdoor seating would be a cool idea too, with partitions between inside and outside that you can buy and cobblestones or wooden deck "tiles" too.

Netta2010
05-24-11, 03:27 AM
Outdoor patio would be better then having a 2nd floor.

PassionUnleashed
05-28-11, 08:04 AM
I love the outdoor seating idea! That would open up a whole range of outdoor decor items as well. We could even purchase a set of annoying pidgeons that beg for food ;)

dirigibl
05-31-11, 07:18 PM
Oh, hey, thought I'd point out that there IS a way to give establishments in Restaurant Story the ILLUSION of a secon floor...would be great if we could get dividers in BS too...

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12295-2nd-floor-how-do-you-do-it

Rachael98
06-06-11, 09:27 AM
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I didn't realise that there had been any replies!:D

Cool, but how would you be able to see both floors at once? Maybe if it were just a balcony over the door...outdoor seating would be a cool idea too, with partitions between inside and outside that you can buy and cobblestones or wooden deck "tiles" too.

What I meant was that you could change to different floors that you purchase by pressing a button somewhere. I agree that a balcony and an outside area would be great too! It could work on all of the games, but I think RS and BS would be the main ones. So, how about it TeamLava?

Rachael98
06-06-11, 09:27 AM
Oh, hey, thought I'd point out that there IS a way to give establishments in Restaurant Story the ILLUSION of a secon floor...would be great if we could get dividers in BS too...

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?12295-2nd-floor-how-do-you-do-it

Yes there is, but I mean NOT having to make that illusion:cool:.

bosox1222
06-09-11, 12:56 PM
Outdoor seating would be pretty cool

MissCeara
06-10-11, 02:57 PM
I would love a patio area! :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-11-11, 03:17 PM
I think we would be able to move between floors by just tapping on them and a balcony would be excellent so that I could put my "kitchen" under the balcony and a patio is always nice.
I think it would be so cool in Fashion Story to have a 2nd floor and have escalators and elevators as well, just make it kind of "moved out of the way" so that we can view both at once.

Rachael98
06-12-11, 03:13 PM
I think we would be able to move between floors by just tapping on them and a balcony would be excellent so that I could put my "kitchen" under the balcony and a patio is always nice.
I think it would be so cool in Fashion Story to have a 2nd floor and have escalators and elevators as well, just make it kind of "moved out of the way" so that we can view both at once.

I think that you've grasped what I meant exactly. I'll draw TL's attention to this.

mjwwonder
06-13-11, 03:49 AM
I think it would also be good to "see" your neighbours next to you down the street when you pan out.

Rachael98
06-24-11, 08:32 AM
I think it would also be good to "see" your neighbours next to you down the street when you pan out.

That's a good idea

mattdiner
06-24-11, 08:44 AM
If TeamLava added a wall you could purchase that is actually the absence of a wall, implementing the outdoor area wouldn't take as much effort to implement. ;)

busybbee
06-24-11, 08:56 AM
I think it would be nice to be able to create :
a) an alfresco dining area outside (for BS & RS) with awnings / umbrella stands that we can change.
b) outdoor food van / bus thinggy or even an ice-cream dispensing van or a hot dog stand - you get the idea ....

Rachael98
06-25-11, 02:13 PM
If TeamLava added a wall you could purchase that is actually the absence of a wall, implementing the outdoor area wouldn't take as much effort to implement. ;)

:confused: If you say so...:p

Stranger1000
06-25-11, 08:25 PM
Second floor, I don't know. Seems complex when the games simplicity is the draw and appeal. But, a outdoor space might be fun to explore. Like a expand type deal, chose your expansion as deck space or floor space...what about the view. That'd be tricky to pick or figure.

Rachael98
06-26-11, 07:09 PM
Second floor, I don't know. Seems complex when the games simplicity is the draw and appeal. But, a outdoor space might be fun to explore. Like a expand type deal, chose your expansion as deck space or floor space...what about the view. That'd be tricky to pick or figure.

Although, obviously with the phantom table/chair glitch we currently get outdoor areas:p