PDA

View Full Version : One Billion Coins!

geordieprogman
06-25-23, 08:45 AM
I've just gone over one billion coins! It's taken a long time to get there but I'm eventually there. I know I probably won't be the first one to do this. Has anyone here amassed that many coins? I just wish that it was in real life but I can only dream :)

AnnirasSweets
06-25-23, 09:16 AM
Congrats!

1989serpiente
06-25-23, 07:46 PM
?Felicidades!

Paul__
06-25-23, 09:10 PM
Congrats! What an achievement.

ptest
06-25-23, 09:45 PM
I've just gone over one billion coins! It's taken a long time to get there but I'm eventually there. I know I probably won't be the first one to do this. Has anyone here amassed that many coins? I just wish that it was in real life but I can only dream :)

I have ever reached more than 2.9 billion coins and then those coins got a LIMIT and you cannot exceed 2.9 billion coins if not ALL your coins will become ZERO coin. Next, the game show progressing so I quickly get out of the game and restart the game and immediately buy some decorations then the coins remain at 2 billion coins instead of ZERO coin.

geordieprogman
06-26-23, 02:31 AM
I have ever reached more than 2.9 billion coins and then those coins got a LIMIT and you cannot exceed 2.9 billion coins if not ALL your coins will become ZERO coin. Next, the game show progressing so I quickly get out of the game and restart the game and immediately buy some decorations then the coins remain at 2 billion coins instead of ZERO coin.

WOW I don't think I'll ever get that many coins. It's taken me years to get to one billion. I knew that some players would have at least equaled that but I didn't expect anyone to have more than double, never mind almost treble! That truly is amazing.

So there's no fear that I'll reach 2.9 billion. I'm absolutely sure about that. ;)

Is the screenshot of an android version of bakery story? I'm on an iPad and the coin amount is over the big yellow coin on the left and touching the gem on the right hand side. It looks better on yours.

Rees630
06-27-23, 10:13 AM
Very cool! I hover around 24 million. Doing goals is so expensive. Did you have a strategy to make coins? I?d love some suggestions, besides not doing goals

Debs4090
06-27-23, 03:58 PM
WOW I don't think I'll ever get that many coins. It's taken me years to get to one billion. I knew that some players would have at least equaled that but I didn't expect anyone to have more than double, never mind almost treble! That truly is amazing.

So there's no fear that I'll reach 2.9 billion. I'm absolutely sure about that. ;)

Is the screenshot of an android version of bakery story? I'm on an iPad and the coin amount is over the big yellow coin on the left and touching the gem on the right hand side. It looks better on yours.

It only looks different because it?s in Design Mode. There?s no difference in position of the tabs for coins, gems & points between IOS(iPad) & Android.

shortdanzr
06-27-23, 04:18 PM
me... slowly getting less and less coins each goal cycle

geordieprogman
06-27-23, 10:34 PM
It only looks different because it?s in Design Mode. There?s no difference in position of the tabs for coins, gems & points between IOS(iPad) & Android.

Ah I see. I never thought of that. I've just checked and of course mine is the same. Thanks very much for letting me know.

Very cool! I hover around 24 million. Doing goals is so expensive. Did you have a strategy to make coins? I?d love some suggestions, besides not doing goals

I've always done the goals and it's hard when you're first starting out. To make money you need plenty ovens all baking red velvet cake. I have memory problems so I'm going to have to let someone else either tell you what to do or point you to some guides that will explain it. Sorry I can't help further.