PDA

View Full Version : Sonic appliances not reducing the cooking time

Ldebird
06-19-23, 02:14 PM
Anyone else notice their Sonic appliances not showing a reduced cooking time? I currently have Red Velvet Cake showing normal 22 hours and Hot Apple Cider showing normal 16 hours. Missing my shortened cooking times! Please open a ticket. Thanks!

I have BS v1.9.4 and play on 10th gen iPad v16.

AnnirasSweets
06-19-23, 03:51 PM
Just checked and yep! Mine are doing it too.

Did some testing and it's just the Sonic versions; the Magic and Mighty are showing the reduced times as they should. I made Brownies on the Magic and Sonic Oven at the same time to see if it was just a timer issue but the Sonic Oven definitely did not reduce any time for the baking.

Ldebird
06-19-23, 04:18 PM
Thanks for confirming. And, I wish to say a big Thank you! for all your work posting goals!! It is very much appreciated! :)

WansBakery21
06-19-23, 06:53 PM
Also my pink Forever Drink machines have spoiled food, anyone else?

pixiegamer
06-19-23, 06:59 PM
Flagging this over; thank you for reporting!

AnnirasSweets
06-19-23, 10:10 PM
My Sonic appliances are showing the correct timers now: thanks for the quick fix!

pixiegamer
06-20-23, 10:47 AM
My Sonic appliances are showing the correct timers now: thanks for the quick fix!

Glad to hear it! :)

Could anyone please confirm whether the Forever Oven/Drink Machines are also back to normal?

n6omiP
06-20-23, 05:42 PM
Also my pink Forever Drink machines have spoiled food, anyone else?

I had one that was spoiled too. It was a forever oven I already had and not purchased through this sale. I was like... what the?! I didn't know there was some kind of bug but I ended up dumping the food :( because I didn't think it would somehow magically unspoil.