PDA

View Full Version : Trading - idea that can benefit us all!

greenbee1430
05-05-11, 04:59 AM
If we can't choose what we want to buy, and if we can't control buying the same item multiple times, can we at least trade them with our neighbors? This will allow us all to stay happy when buying knowing we can possibly make a trade! You still make money from our purchases and we can trade them for what we truly want!:confused:

Rachael98
05-05-11, 07:31 AM
If we can't choose what we want to buy, and if we can't control buying the same item multiple times, can we at least trade them with our neighbors? This will allow us all to stay happy when buying knowing we can possibly make a trade! You still make money from our purchases and we can trade them for what we truly want!:confused:

I think that that is a very good idea. In all of the games. And, TeamLava, I have highlighted the thing that's in it for you.

greenbee1430
05-05-11, 03:06 PM
Glad somebody else thinks this would be a good thing to have!

nightworld
05-05-11, 05:00 PM
Trading sounds like a great idea !! Something needs to be done to keep us interested , Im now on level 82 and loosing interest fast . I'd also like to have an Aussie Flag , why don't we have one !!!! It cant be too hard , C'mon we want equal rights give us an Aussie and New Zealand Flag please.

rockpile
05-16-11, 10:20 AM
Or, be able to gift them. I would gift special items to my really good neighbors, you know, the ones who water x10 and gift dog bowls every day...

Hey, a new reason to purchase gems! *hint hint

xokay
05-16-11, 11:13 AM
I completely agree. After saving up gems for ages, I bought several Magic Boxes in Farm Story. 4 of the arches! I think they're so ugly too, that I only keep one out and I hide it with trees. I'd love to be able to trade with someone who wants an archway.

Mogwai4111
05-16-11, 11:35 AM
I've been wanting a 2nd archway for a while now. I use the one I have on the edge of my farm to imply an entrance, and want another for an exit. I'd give you my unwanted patio set for it.

GroupMagma
05-16-11, 11:45 AM
Trading would be tricky to implement because of the ways in which it could go wrong -- mostly with someone using another person's account without their permission, trading an Epic item for a Common, and having the wronged user write into Support or the forums asking for a reversal for the transaction (which we wouldn't be able to process).

I'll be sure to run this idea the development team, but I could see how this might be too much trouble to implement.

DoubleZ
05-18-11, 11:52 AM
Thank you GroupMagma for addressing this! I suggested this weeks ago (before you were mod), and it was never addressed.