PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally stored a rack with display on it

keyanato
05-04-11, 10:57 PM
Help, i accidentally stored a rack with items still on display. When i placed it again items are no longer there. Is there a way to restore it? Thanks

justshasha
05-05-11, 10:30 AM
No, unfortunately, once you put it into storage whatever was on it disappears. Think quite a few of us have learned this the hard way.

RageofMars
05-06-11, 09:34 AM
No, unfortunately, once you put it into storage whatever was on it disappears. Think quite a few of us have learned this the hard way.

Yes, this is correct. I, too, have learned that the hard way.

linda_xxx
05-06-11, 04:26 PM
I think a lot of us have done this in a game. I now move racks/tables etc into a unused area (in front of a mirror or door) and then check them again before storing. It would be good if there was a faint outline of the goods on the racks etc when we go into design mode :cool:

sehana
05-06-11, 05:10 PM
It would be good if there was a faint outline of the goods on the racks etc when we go into design mode :cool:
-that would be really helpful!!

gardenia05
06-07-11, 06:01 PM
I think a lot of us have done this in a game. It would be good if there was a faint outline of the goods on the racks etc when we go into design mode :cool:

I was just about to start up a thread on this but wanted to check if anyone else had brought it up. I have stored racks unintentionally either because it was next to an empty one or because I missed the 'rotate' button and clicked on 'store' instead. Would really really love if there was a faint outline of the items when you are in design mode - to the game developers - please hear my cry!

lovingrose
06-27-11, 04:54 PM
idk y the items arent stored along with it... we shud b able to store items as well if we want tp put a dif item on the rack for the time being... also just throwin this out here wudnt it b cool to use our avatar as our cashiers? noone realy sees our avatar ever...

xSnowyOwlx
06-27-11, 08:45 PM
idk y the items arent stored along with it... we shud b able to store items as well if we want tp put a dif item on the rack for the time being... also just throwin this out here wudnt it b cool to use our avatar as our cashiers? noone realy sees our avatar ever...

This happens in ALL games. In Bakery, Nightclub and Restaurant if you store a counter with food or drink on it kiss those goodbye. In City, Empire, Farm, Treasure and Zoo if you store an object that had been cleaned or tended without collecting then you'll lose that extra tip from the neighbor.
Also, that part about the avatar has been mentioned by many people, myself included. I hope someday they do decide to add it in.

maryd1215
07-14-11, 07:12 AM
A pefectly easy fix would be to add a CONFIRM button to the store and GEM options. I've mentioned this before and many others have asked for it for the gems but it would work on the store button as well. I was trying to rotate a rack this morning and hit store instead. B