PDA

View Full Version : Best Combination of Recipe to cook when you have 18 APPLIANCES?!

anemos
05-04-11, 06:36 PM
I have been waiting for an answers from this thread "Want to maximize your profit? Here comes the science!" but still haven't gotten one yet. I would like to know if anyone tried to calculate and figure out the best profit of food to cook? I know Roast Chicken HAS to be the expensive cooking item (because it earns 8 coins per serving), but what is the filling recipe in between those 2 days cooking time of Roast Chicken, somebody mind helping me out here :o?

p.s. add me if you're 4 stars and tip everyday! MY ID is : aflyb0y

greygull
05-04-11, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure if this is the best, but it's what I'm doing. 9 stoves and 9 ovens. Ham and Creme Bruelle (spelling?) They both take one day to cook, and earn 5 coins per plate. At 1800 plates per hour, that's about 200,000 per day. Cost is just over 40,000 to cook.

Roast Chicken is great for the 8 coins a plate, but with the 2 day cook time, you might run out before the next batch is ready. I've been doing this combo for about a week or two now, and now have over 100,000 hams, and over 45,000 CB. Thinking tomorrow I will do the chicken, because I have enough stocked up to miss cooking daily.

sophiacml
05-05-11, 03:53 AM
I thought there is a spreadsheet about the best food to serve for profit.

anemos
05-05-11, 10:30 PM
I thought there is a spreadsheet about the best food to serve for profit.

There is but that spreadsheet was way TOO outdated because the maximum appliances was only 11 back there while now we have 18 as our max! Everything has changed.. :/!

I'm not sure if this is the best, but it's what I'm doing. 9 stoves and 9 ovens. Ham and Creme Bruelle (spelling?) They both take one day to cook, and earn 5 coins per plate. At 1800 plates per hour, that's about 200,000 per day. Cost is just over 40,000 to cook.

Roast Chicken is great for the 8 coins a plate, but with the 2 day cook time, you might run out before the next batch is ready. I've been doing this combo for about a week or two now, and now have over 100,000 hams, and over 45,000 CB. Thinking tomorrow I will do the chicken, because I have enough stocked up to miss cooking daily.

So you earn about 176,000 per day from the 2 combination of recipes (Glazed Ham & Creme Brule) you provided above, but here a suggestion from me---> Have you tried cooking just pure "Roast Chicken" for the 1st batch (2days cooking time), and then right after that batch just cook another 2 batches of "glazed ham" for the 2 following days, if the following 2 batches of GLazed Ham can cover the Roast Chicken's 2 Days cooking time quantity before it runs out, then this combination that i just mentioned could possibly be the best profit combination of food to cook!

p.s. if you're interested in finding this out with me, feel free to add me my iD is : aflyb0y. Leave a msg on my wall I'll get back to you asap ;)

anemos
05-15-11, 10:53 PM
now they have Tiramisu and Chicken salad, more combination to cook and more to discover! Guys come in & post up some of your good ideas please, thank you!

cemt86
05-16-11, 12:10 PM
I posted a spreadsheet earlier today that I just made yesterday, but I don't have all of the items because I'm only level 21. My post is called "Sortable Database" if you want to look it up.

sissy8
05-16-11, 01:43 PM
i am sorry, i am at level i don t know, but then you don t care about profits

Airzound
05-17-11, 10:00 PM
My problem isn't running out of food - it's the opposite: I can't serve the food nearly as fast as I can make it with 17 appliances. The cartoon customers only filter in 24 or 25 at a time, no matter how many millions (literally) of dishes you have stockpiled. So I can cook tons and tons of food, get lots of XP and burn through levels, but I'm always broke. Maybe I need to start cooking more long-cooking dishes, which means fewer XP but maybe more time to build up $$$.

anemos
05-17-11, 10:44 PM
I posted a spreadsheet earlier today that I just made yesterday, but I don't have all of the items because I'm only level 21. My post is called "Sortable Database" if you want to look it up.

I'ma take a look at it now, make sure you update it whenever you have the time. Nice work there buddie =D!

My problem isn't running out of food - it's the opposite: I can't serve the food nearly as fast as I can make it with 17 appliances. The cartoon customers only filter in 24 or 25 at a time, no matter how many millions (literally) of dishes you have stockpiled. So I can cook tons and tons of food, get lots of XP and burn through levels, but I'm always broke. Maybe I need to start cooking more long-cooking dishes, which means fewer XP but maybe more time to build up $$$.

Yea just wondering what level are you now? IF you're 4 stars guys make sure you add me on Restaurant Story so we can tip each other everyday =D

MY ID is : aflyb0y (0 with a zer0)