PDA

View Full Version : I quit farm story

ThreeDawg
08-26-10, 03:01 PM
Recently quit farm story and I'm having a blast in City Story!

I quit because Farm Story was just too time consuming (maybe it wasn't my type of game)... and I think that City Story is more fun and actually less time consuming. Anyone agree?

Deadpix
08-27-10, 03:44 AM
I'm playing both actually and ... O darn! There goes the alert about my Pineapples being ready for harvest... Where was I ... O yeah, what I wanted to say was that ... Shucks! There goes the alert about my Bottled Water Contracts ... Ahh... What was I saying ... Oh never mind, I just got a message on my wall, now which wall was it again? :-)

Uniquelyregistered
08-27-10, 06:15 AM

I quit because Farm Story was just too time consuming (maybe it wasn't my type of game)... and I think that City Story is more fun and actually less time consuming. Anyone agree?

Off topic I know but may I just say that it's nice to see posters from the Storm8 forums here recently, ThreeDawg - I remember chatting to you about Fallout III. Big shout to Treane also and all other wandering posters. :)

danelorsung
08-28-10, 06:02 AM

I agree 100%! I like to play it while I camp in WW! What's your id, I'll add you.