PDA

View Full Version : Customers NOT Pausing

Burntdinner
04-16-23, 07:44 AM
So I noticed in a community restaurant, the neighbors don?t pause at the wait counter to be seated. In fact, they have the wait counter up against a serving counter with no greeter, but the customers are still going to the tables and eating. They seem to have found a quicker way to get customers seated, in and out. Does anyone know how to bypass the customer pause when they enter the restaurant and directly to a seat. I tried it based on what I saw and it doesn?t seem to be working. The customers do go in the direction of the wait counter, but they don’t pause.

AnnirasSweets
04-16-23, 08:36 AM
If you read this old thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?34472) (post #7) they explain that the distance of your register from the entrance and your table placement can alter how long of a wait your customers have at the register.

And as for the greeter, you don't actually need one for the register to work normally. In fact, if a player has multiple doors and registers, you'll note that only one ever has a person behind it, the others will remain empty but still work as intended. As long as the register is oriented so the customer can stand in front of it, you can have it against a wall or place counters/decos/characters behind it without any issues.

Burntdinner
04-16-23, 06:40 PM
Hmmm...thanks!