PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove pending friends who have become non-responsive?

littleneck
05-03-11, 06:22 PM
How do you remove pending friends who have become non-responsive?

trenae
05-03-11, 06:30 PM
I left this quote in the community manager intro thread - so just copied/pasted my response.

You are not able to remove pending invites.

If you have a neighbor that is not active and you want to remove them, you can do so by going to the neighbors page > edit > remove. But you can only remove them if they are already a neighbor.

RoseRed74
05-09-11, 09:35 PM
Okay, so this is ANOTHER thing that has to be fixed!

JLynnz
05-09-11, 11:42 PM
This topic has been one of my main pet peeves of the game! I had/have sook many people who requested that I add them as a neighbor... & there r so many who never accepted (or denied for that matter) the invite! The list keeps piling up... & a couple times a week, I go thru the list... & write on those players walls, reminding them to check their requests... & either accept or deny them (at this point, I don't care which one). & just from looking at the pending invites... There r obviously quite a few who no longer play the game, & so they obviously will never make a decision... Thus sticking them in the "Pending Invites" list for eternity (or until I decide to stop playing... Whichever comes 1st)!

Is there any way whatsoever, that the option to "edit" the pending invites list, can be added (just like how we can edit our current neighbor list whenever we want to)?? I know it's not available yet... But can it be added please?? This would be a HUGE improvement with this game!

Thanks for listening... & hope to hear an answer back soon! ;)

MyBluLeigha
08-20-13, 09:34 AM
I came to forums to find the answer to the same problem. To seriously find that this ongoing issue has been brought up over several years and still nothing has ever been done? TeamLava you there? You awake? Something this basic? really? Somethings just never change��

cedkugedchgd
08-20-13, 02:55 PM
i have the same issue!

maguar
08-20-13, 03:27 PM
Please see the current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?27525-Pending-invites) on this issue.