PDA

View Full Version : How do I set up a temporary Storm8 ID

njm68
02-14-23, 05:52 PM
Can someone please advise how I set up a temporary account? My friends phone died and she has lost access to her account. Storm8 have asked her to set up a temporary ID.

Thanks in advance xx

pixiegamer
02-14-23, 06:06 PM
Support should be able to walk your friend through the steps to do this correctly. If she has not already, please ask her to submit a ticket (or follow up) with Storm8 Support so they can continue helping her. The link is in my signature if your friend needs it again.

I believe you should be able to set an ID by tapping the S8 logo at the top right corner. If you're not logged in, it will say 'Welcome, GUEST!' and give the option to register an account. However, please ask your friend to double-check with Support if this is what they want her to do. They may have different steps if they are trying to recover her account.

Unfortunately, discussing Support actions does violate forum rules (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum), so I have to close this thread to prevent further discussion, but please feel free to direct your friend to PM me, another mod, or a CM if she requires additional assistance :)