PDA

View Full Version : Lost all cloths right away i filled shop

Leire22
05-03-11, 02:07 PM
Hi, i wrote already into wall in fb, but oncemore here, cuz this really pissed me off. Took me few hours to fill shop, and in a minute when i switched from bakery all empty?? Would love where dissapeared my cloths from ranks, how u give me them back into my game? I dont feel this as funny. My ID Leire22, shop name: Elinka Lei, level 12
I regret i did not make a pic, from now on i am going to do it each time i fill my shop, though also how i act now to ppl with such problem? Say something sensefully to me pls. Give bonus or something, i use iPad as platform, never had this problem yet and play all your games almost. Thanks for reply.

Rachael98
05-03-11, 02:10 PM
It's being worked on. For now, I don't know if there are any fixes as I've not experienced the problems myself. Sorry not to be of more help.

talyon
05-03-11, 02:19 PM
I find it doesn't happen if u do this instead of blocking doors to build inventory. Block each cash register instead. I haven't had the glitch while building that way.

Leire22
05-03-11, 02:23 PM
It is not the problem, and is of all players their thing how they play game, i do same in other games here and never this problem, i seen many players blocking doors if they dont play or they filling game by food or drinks or cloths, i expect here answet from authors mainly. If this would happen to u, how u would like it?

Leire22
05-03-11, 02:25 PM
I find it doesn't happen if u do this instead of blocking doors to build inventory. Block each cash register instead. I haven't had the glitch while building that way.
Really dont understand how u mean each cash register instead? This what happened to me should not happen at all no matter how u play

Leire22
05-03-11, 03:47 PM
It's being worked on. For now, I don't know if there are any fixes as I've not experienced the problems myself. Sorry not to be of more help.

How do u mean being worked on? Is not just me to who this did happened? I had there cloth as dresses and others i was waiting day and hours and now all again and yet it cost game money etc, dont like this BS. I bet noone from support will really answer me. Or yet do something as reward sure not.

Leire22
05-16-11, 10:16 PM
Second time with same problem, now level 23, i was filling all there almost 2 days, where is all? Why noone from developers cant answer? I want them back, i am really annoyed.

Leire22
05-16-11, 10:34 PM
Apart of that, i had there also gifts from nb, and the shoes, which are in gift menu i had around 5000 pieces, how u will refill me this back? This is like bad dream.

shellybot
05-22-11, 06:12 AM
Shellybot level 27/28 ... It's good to know I'm not the only who having the same problem. It took me hours to fill, then in a blink of an eye they were gone.

lesleypsg1
05-22-11, 06:30 AM
Group magma stated else where that this is a known bug and the engineers are working on it. Happens to me too, tho off and on. No real predictor of when it will happen. It's frustrating as heck and I hope it gets resolved soon.

Rachael98
05-22-11, 07:35 AM
I'm sure it will be resolved soon. I hope so anyway. Myself, I haven't experienced the problem, but yes, it's a known bug and lots of people have it.

sissy8
05-22-11, 03:07 PM
Closed my shop for 5 days i had ? lot of clothes, in 1 minute they are all gone , fix this please this is already the second time this has happened to me:(:(:(

saintlover
05-22-11, 05:05 PM
It's happened to me too in bakery story and fashion story. Today I opened my bakery for 5 count them 5 minutes and my stock depleted immensely and wasngiven 550,000 coins. I'm terrified to open my boutique again. I've been making clothes for several days and finally have some stock on each table/rack.

bobbyrae
05-23-11, 03:25 PM
I'm having the same problem :(

saintlover
05-23-11, 03:53 PM
OMG I want to scream!!! This just happened to me again! I have been making clothes nonstop for several days after my last catastrophe. Had all my racks beyond fully stocked. Some racks had 10,000+ items. Even the things I JUST made GONE! Opened the door, the room flickered and all my racks GONE and 350,000 coins deposited. THIS HAS TO STOP!!! I will not purchase another gem in any story until this glitch is fixed and I feel confident that I won't be screwed again. I can't even tellmyou how angry I am team lava!

This is TWICE in as many days in TWO DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

Mogwai4111
05-23-11, 04:08 PM
Until they fix this bug, I'd suggest not blocking your door. That has prevented it from happening to me.

saintlover
05-23-11, 04:11 PM
I have been periodically opening it for 30 min to an hour at a time trying to prevent this and hadn't had any problems from the last time til now. I just replenished every table and rack with 1 minute items to fill the store so I can get tips. Don't think I wil be opening my stories again until this has been fixed.