PDA

View Full Version : Glitch at the door.

miyames
05-03-11, 12:13 PM
My customers can not get in. There is a glitch at the door. Please fix. Thank you.

Rachael98
05-03-11, 12:23 PM
It's being worked on. Try restarting your system.

geniaaL2
05-04-11, 09:21 AM
yea this happens to me too sometimes. just restart the game.

GroupMagma
05-04-11, 09:25 AM
The above responses are correct. However, if your customers are entering the restaurant, getting angry and leaving, this is most likely a result of your Cash Register being blocked (another way to tell is if your avatar disappears). You can fix this by clearing space around your podium, and making sure the customers have a clear path to it from the door.

rubine
05-09-11, 03:07 AM
yea this happens to me too sometimes. just restart the game.

so it works sometimes

generalmadness
05-15-11, 08:16 AM
Restarting does not work for me. This has been happening to me off and on since the LAST update! I have corresponded with team lava and there has been no fix. If you leave the game open, no one can order food, but if you just do what you need to do to maintain the game, then leave, when you come back there will have been sales while you were gone. Still, I do wish it would be fixed.

yaqualetz
05-23-11, 01:46 PM
I don't know of a way to restart the restaurant on an iPad2. Perhaps I could let the battery run completely down. Is there a "restart" button somewhere in the program? This is the second time in about a month that customers have gotten stuck one step into the room. I think a server maintenance break fixed it last time.

It's frustrating. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. Thanks.

saintlover
05-23-11, 01:55 PM
Just hold down the button on top of the ipad until the screen goes dark and the swipe shows up that says swipe to shut down. Let it power off then restart your device.

bisybee
05-23-11, 07:28 PM
I restarted my system and it still doesn't work.

coltsnana47
05-25-11, 06:40 AM
Besides, that's a pain! Please fix it! :0) all of your other games are fine! Awesome even!