PDA

View Full Version : Prepared food just gone!!

truffleboy
05-03-11, 06:51 AM
This is the fourth encounters. Food just disappeared the moment they were out of the ovens. I took pain to cook for a day and yet were gone under my very nose! Please check my problem and rectify it asap. I'm not going into the game with such glitches. I lost my confidence. Need you to reimburse me the lost items. Thank from Truffle Cafe.

ikartikawati
05-08-11, 10:08 PM
Hear hear..!!! I just had the exact situation.. Really annoying dont cha?

monissweets
05-08-11, 10:41 PM
Accidental double purchase

saintlover
05-12-11, 04:26 AM
I opened my bakery for 5, count them 5 minutes and was wiped out of a ton of food. Gathered 233,000 coins in that five minutes. Come on this is ridiculous!

GroupMagma
05-12-11, 10:06 AM
This is a known issue, caused by sync errors in the application where our server and the client (i.e. your device :) ) disagree on how much is in your store, and it refreshes to an earlier time. Our engineers are currently working to correct this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hid18
05-15-11, 11:09 PM
I just lost all my food & drink items!!! I closed my bakery for a few days just to accumulate all the food & drink items before I go for my holiday. & when i re-opened my bakery to customers, EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!!!
This is really frustrating!!!! I WANT ALL MY ITEMS BACK IN PLACE!! :(

Mogwai4111
05-16-11, 01:47 AM
I just lost all my food & drink items!!! I closed my bakery for a few days just to accumulate all the food & drink items before I go for my holiday. & when i re-opened my bakery to customers, EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!!!
This is really frustrating!!!! I WANT ALL MY ITEMS BACK IN PLACE!! :(

A lot of us think that blocking your bakery's door is what's causing this. The game is automatically catching up to the food you would have sold had your door not been blocked. Think of it this way, you blocked your door for a few days so your counters would have food while you were away, but really all your bakery is doing while you're on holiday is making up for the sales you lost while your door was blocked. You're not making any progress by blocking your door.

If you're worried about your heart meter going down while you are away from the game, don't be. You only lose hearts while you are in the game, so as long as you don't open up the app while your counters are empty, you will not lose hearts. If you'd like to check in every now and then for a few minutes, just accept a gifted dish or two and add it to your counters, that should buy you enough time to check your wall, gift neighbors, etc.

evasweetie
05-16-11, 03:30 PM
I only get a SALE screen. Everyting has disappeared : cooked dishes, drinks etc.. I am even not able to see my neighbours list. Please can you help me ? Thanks a lot.