PDA

View Full Version : Counters Block

sophiacml
05-02-11, 11:46 PM
What I reckoned is that customers approach counter drinks. So, does anyone knows that if the counters are being blocked by another counter or chairs or anything, is that counter still going to be sold?

MzSoukStar
05-05-11, 07:16 AM
I was wondering the same thing yesterday i had a few counters that weren't getting rid of drinks so I moved the bar stools that were in front of them and it made the difference. So in my experience I would say if counter is blocked then drinks will not go. (I could be wrong)

sophiacml
05-05-11, 10:28 AM
Hm... I ain't sure about it since my drinks are really a lot! I can't tell whether it goes faster! I'm still testing.

badger8
05-05-11, 07:12 PM
Keep us posted, Sophia. I redecorated and put barstools on every other counter, so I'm curious what you find!

sehana
05-05-11, 07:52 PM
hmmm, well I had a counter surrounded by other counters on both sides and a DJ Booth in front and the wall behind. Drinks were gone from that counter...

sophiacml
05-07-11, 05:11 AM
Honestly, I don't find any differences whether the counter is being blocked or not that will affect the sales!

talyon
05-07-11, 08:03 AM
If counter is blocked by a stool they still use the drinks on that counter also if counters are side by side they still have 2 open sides and are useable.

sophiacml
05-07-11, 05:59 PM
Has anyone try to block the counters on all sides & see whether the drinks really selling?

adamthefarmer
05-07-11, 06:13 PM
Unless they have changed it, at least one side of the counter must be open for customers to walk up to it. As a while back I realized if it was blocked on all sides nothing sold from the counter. It doesn't make a difference as far as I know if 1-3 sides are blocked.

sophiacml
05-07-11, 09:11 PM
Ok. I finally got the result. Even the counter is blocked all the side. It actually still sells. This is a sure thing.

badger8
05-08-11, 07:19 AM
Thanks for taking the time! Great to know.

dracuella2
05-08-11, 02:26 PM
I have counters surrounding my drink makers and then counters around that (if you need a better look or explanation, my ID is dracuella2, go have a look, its hard to describe), anyway, I have counters that are surrounded on all sides and they always sell, and in fact, usually empty first, at least in my nightclub. :) but all my counters are usually full, I got drinks for days and days and days. Not really sure how that happened either. I have been lucky. I haven't ran out of drinks since I opened. : )

sophiacml
05-09-11, 06:08 PM
Hm... Can't tell why you called it lucky when your dayS... drinks are still on counters for such long period. Don't you find the sells in NS is like a snail? **** so slow? I've drinks that NEVER able to finish at all. It has been months!
I have counters surrounding my drink makers and then counters around that (if you need a better look or explanation, my ID is dracuella2, go have a look, its hard to describe), anyway, I have counters that are surrounded on all sides and they always sell, and in fact, usually empty first, at least in my nightclub. :) but all my counters are usually full, I got drinks for days and days and days. Not really sure how that happened either. I have been lucky. I haven't ran out of drinks since I opened. : )

dracuella2
05-09-11, 07:26 PM
True! But, I would rather have lots of drinks than have nothing to serve my customers to keep them happy. On RS and BS, I can't keep food on the counters because it goes so fast. Then my customers leave unhappy. That's why I say it's lucky.