PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Zoo Story and success of Bakery Story

filmchick143
05-02-11, 09:51 PM
In Bakery Story, there were goals to reach. If I wanted an awesome Statue, Bookshelf or Kitchen Hutch, I had to save up for it. There are no items to save up for in Zoo Story. It's either you buy attractions or animals that are available for coins easily (they're cheap!), or you need to spend like $100 real money for a unique animal like a Snow Leopard by using gems.

I don't mind working "hard" to obtain that elusive rare animal, and it might make gameplay last longer if you offer some animals that cost 500,000 or 1,000,000 coins instead of only offering cheap coin-costing animals and really expensive gem-costing animals. Does that make sense? Does anybody agree with me here?

I think TeamLava is losing players by offering a large quantity of games, and not spending time of the quality of game play for each one.

ahshan
05-03-11, 10:30 AM
Yep, the only reason I play is because it's ridiculously easy to level up and earn coins. My only goal is to reach 75 or 96 (depending on level cap) and expand to the max.
But I'm sure they're adding new content soon so they better add good things that will create more meaning to the game.

sissy8
05-03-11, 12:09 PM
yes all stories are better then zoo, i don't have goals, like mastering, i think i am going to quit the game

Rachael98
05-03-11, 12:26 PM
I agree. Completely. I love RS, so I wouldn't have played ZS much anyway, but I am playing it less than expected. Still good though.

seastripes
05-03-11, 01:31 PM
I'm not crazy about it as I did with RS and the BS but I'm still playing it though cause some of my friends do.
But I'm not planning to spend a real money on this game like I did with RS or BS

Rachael98
05-03-11, 02:01 PM
I'm not crazy about it as I did with RS and the BS but I'm still playing it though cause some of my friends do.
But I'm not planning to spend a real money on this game like I did with RS or BS

The same here. And the things that you buy with gems are extortionate anyway. You spend a fortune! In RS and BS, you can get little things.

cameoz
05-09-11, 06:00 AM
Team Lava, are you listening to all of this?