PDA

View Full Version : Lost my account AutoCorner!!!

TehJawa
12-26-22, 11:43 PM
Hi.. someone just hacks my Restaurant and Bakery -AutoCorner yesterday Monday, Dec 26th 2022. When I try to login, she/ he has already change the password. My id for both Restaurant & Bakery is FordM2005.
Please!! I need your help to get my account back, because I love this games and play both Restaurant & Bakery Story for almost 9 years!!
Thank you for your help.

AnnirasSweets
12-27-22, 02:28 AM
Hi.. someone just hacks my Restaurant and Bakery -AutoCorner yesterday Monday, Dec 26th 2022. When I try to login, she/ he has already change the password. My id for both Restaurant & Bakery is FordM2005.
Please!! I need your help to get my account back, because I love this games and play both Restaurant & Bakery Story for almost 9 years!!
Thank you for your help.

Sorry, the forum can't do anything for this; it's something you'll have to open a Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to get fixed.

Good luck, hope you get this sorted quickly!

pixiegamer
12-27-22, 09:25 AM
As Anniras said above, please reach out to Storm8 Support to file a ticket regarding account recovery. Any screenshots you have of your bakery/restaurant while you were playing; details regarding your specific bakery/restaurant only you would know; and other specific details would be very helpful to include.

Hoping they can recover your account quickly!