PDA

View Full Version : when to send gifts

cooooooooo
05-02-11, 08:54 PM
I am quite new playing this game and would like to ask your help as I keep failing to should send gifts today...
When I try to send gifts to neighbors, "darn" message shows up telling me that the neighbors have already received 20 gifts and they cannot receive anymore. How long will it take the neighbors become ready to receive another gift? Is there any specific right timing when to send gifts?
Thank you for your advice..

bocado
05-06-11, 02:25 PM
You need to send them early. Most active players receive their gifts by 12pm, even earlier at times. A lot of times I get gifts at 12am, so if you are sending them once your out of school/work, then you are behind the pack. Which means your gifts will get rejected, since we can only get 20 in a 24 hour period. Then once you send, let's say at 7am, then you must wait 24 hours to send again. So, the next day you must send at 7am or later, or wait a whole day to send earlier. Make sense?

RageofMars
05-06-11, 02:34 PM
The server rolls over at midnight west coast time. (I'm central timezone, so it rolls over at 2am for me.) You can tell when the server rolls over because you'll get a pop-up with your daily log-in bonus. Usually at that time is when you'll start seeing your neighbors' gifts popping up as well.

The gift timer does take 24 hours to reset, so if you gift at 12:00am midnight the first day, you'll probably have to wait til 12:01am the next day, and so on and so forth. If you want to be one of the top 20 people to gift your friends, eventually you'll have to skip a day as you'll have to continuously gift later and later on in the day.

resiperle
12-27-11, 11:59 AM
The server rolls over at midnight west coast time. (I'm central timezone, so it rolls over at 2am for me.) You can tell when the server rolls over because you'll get a pop-up with your daily log-in bonus. Usually at that time is when you'll start seeing your neighbors' gifts popping up as well.

The gift timer does take 24 hours to reset, so if you gift at 12:00am midnight the first day, you'll probably have to wait til 12:01am the next day, and so on and so forth. If you want to be one of the top 20 people to gift your friends, eventually you'll have to skip a day as you'll have to continuously gift later and later on in the day.

I have also been wandering when a new day for Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story starts.

I always recieve this daily log-in bonus message at different times, I think.

I live in Austria, Europe, and I have GMT+1.

Right now it's 8 p.m. where I live, and the world clock of my iPhone tells me it's 11 a.m. in LA. So this is what the current time is in the team lava games? 11 am?

Thank you so much for your help! :o