PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm already bored

cameoz
05-02-11, 08:51 PM
I've bought every animal and built everything there is to build. Zzzzzzzz....

It's not like bakery where I can redecorate to keep interested.

TL needs to add more attractions and/or animals or something.

celshark
05-03-11, 08:34 AM
I think they know that.

GroupMagma
05-03-11, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the feedback; we are working on new content for Zoo Story at the moment, which will hopefully be ready soon. :)

sissy8
05-03-11, 12:12 PM
dont't forget farm magma:)

Rachael98
05-03-11, 12:28 PM
dont't forget farm magma:)

...or for that matter, City, Empire, Bakery, Restaurant, Treasure, Nightclub, Fashion etc.

fmac
05-03-11, 05:06 PM
...or for that matter, City, Empire, Bakery, Restaurant, Treasure, Nightclub, Fashion etc.

Ok most of the other games have great extended play, i played city for ages only getting bored when reaching max expansions, bakery, farm and restaurant i got and still get hours of play from, nightclub not to impressed, fashion ok empire and treasure i deleted but zoo has ran its course already without new content soon i will probably delete and i had great hopes for that one Please update SOONER rather than later....

Rockinkitten
05-04-11, 10:23 AM
Yup I'm bored too. You grow food to feed animals to make money to grow food to feed animals. etc.

There is no real way to decorate the zoo, it's only a handful of things you can use. meh.
And without mastery there are no goals.

I think I'm ready to delete!

yvie46
05-04-11, 11:36 AM
I'm bored but hanging in there because I'm expecting great things. Going to lose neighbours soon because there's no point visiting as all look the same, don't need xp cos I'm not going to expand again until new content, animals take longer to feed so keep reaching 10000 and losing crop.

TheRealAtropos
05-04-11, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I am noticing most of my neighbors have given up. I see many zoos in my neighbor list with crops that died days ago.

Rockinkitten
05-05-11, 12:29 PM
Lots of my neighbours have gone too and one has deleted or stored everything so their zoo is just an empty place with only pieces of road :D

sissy8
05-06-11, 08:31 AM
one of my neighbours (yes i am still playing, waiting for the update this week, and when i don t like it, i delete the whole zoo) has reached already leve l74 in 2 weeks, that sounds boring to me, what s the highest level