PDA

View Full Version : Are we able to restore back saved game data if we changed phone/restore phone ?

dolliedolly
05-02-11, 08:24 PM
Hi may I ask since fashion story has a game centre signed in to it if I change a different iPhone and I sync back from iTunes will it still restore from my last saved level ? Because I ever experience Restaurant Story it doesn't when I restore my phone and restore the game from iTunes .

RageofMars
05-06-11, 09:39 AM
See Thread: Have a New Device? How to Transfer Your Original Account (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account)

trenae
05-06-11, 02:09 PM
Hi may I ask since fashion story has a game centre signed in to it if I change a different iPhone and I sync back from iTunes will it still restore from my last saved level ? Because I ever experience Restaurant Story it doesn't when I restore my phone and restore the game from iTunes .

Hi there -

Can you clarify a bit? Do you want to know if the Game Center info transfers as well? Or are you just asking if your Story games will be where you left off if you did a transfer/restore?

If you mean your Story games where you left off:
Usually when you transfer or restore the games should open to where you left off. Occasionally there is a hiccup with transfers where the transfer does not take. If you run into an issue with your transfer or restore, you can email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) to get assistance.

If you mean your Game Center Info:
I'm not entirely sure and would need to get clarification on that part.

RageofMars
05-06-11, 02:38 PM
Game Center only keeps track of your achievement that you've earned in the TeamLava games, basically, how many food/clothes/crops/etc. you've mastered.

It does not keep track of any additional game data such as how much money you have, what's on your stove/warehouse/inventory, your exp, your neighbors, etc.

Game details are stored both on your device and on the TeamLava servers. In order to keep all this data synced, you'll need to follow the transfer process from the link above by contacting TeamLava's support, so that they can retrieve the current data on your old device, sync it with their servers, then transfer the data from their servers to your new device.

trenae
05-06-11, 02:40 PM
Game Center only keeps track of your achievement that you've earned in the TeamLava games, basically, how many food/clothes/crops/etc. you've mastered.

It does not keep track of any additional game data such as how much money you have, what's on your stove/warehouse/inventory, your exp, your neighbors, etc.

Correct, but if the original poster could clarify what information they are looking for - a more detailed answer to what exactly they need can be given, which is why I was asking if the poster could give a bit more detail.

If they want to know if their Game Center achievements transfer from one device to another, or talking about the game itself. It would be different answers.

kirby_C
06-04-12, 07:32 AM
Wud u have any idea as to why its taking them so long to transfer my accounts???