PDA

View Full Version : Is Naga Dragon breedable?

Athabasca55
12-14-22, 10:55 AM
Codex says Naga is breedable, other ?sources? say it isn?t breedable. Has anyone successfully bred Naga? I?m using Styleplume and Black Swan over and over?

Thanks!

mymonta
12-14-22, 11:20 AM
I have never bred one. Honestly, I didn't even know that it existed until now. I breed for pink type dragons a lot, so if it were breedable, I would think that I would have one by now.

northernlight412
12-15-22, 04:00 AM
The only way to tell is if it's available in the Market. If you can find it in the Market then it is breedable. I think I bred Naga during a special time if I'm not mistaken.

Athabasca55
12-16-22, 11:39 AM
The only way to tell is if it's available in the Market. If you can find it in the Market then it is breedable. I think I bred Naga during a special time if I'm not mistaken.

Naga is not in the Market but it is in Codex as breedable. Confusing.

orson32
12-16-22, 12:01 PM
Codex says its breedable but wiki site says its Expired..and since its not in Market, I would assume getting it from codex is only way ..

Athabasca55
12-16-22, 01:33 PM
Mods?

Athabasca55
12-31-22, 07:58 AM

This is actually more confusing. I checked the market and Lightning and Neo Pink dragons are listed, but both of them say ‘Not available through breeding’. Now what?

Frostyforest34
12-31-22, 08:24 PM
This is actually more confusing. I checked the market and Lightning and Neo Pink dragons are listed, but both of them say ‘Not available through breeding’. Now what?

I don?t know about Lightning, but I know that Neo Pink needs to be crafted with tickets in the temple.

mymonta
01-03-23, 12:27 PM
The Lightning dragon is a gift that you get after you have hatched a certain number of dragons. It is not breedable.