PDA

View Full Version : Why do people ignore material requests?

Auramyna
05-02-11, 04:31 PM
What annoys me is when I request building items and a few hours later receive energy packs. I have around 20 friends and had to request from all over a 2-3 day period just to get materials for one building!

And as to why people send 2 energy packs instead of 3 energy packs, maybe they don't know how to flip pages to see the rest of the gifts...? It can't be laziness because you can gift everyone all at once. E.g - when i receive gifts, i exit the box that asks me to send a thankyou gift, And then I go in and send the the same gift to everyone all at once. (This is after I fulfill any material requests first.)

talyon
05-02-11, 04:36 PM
I fill all my material requests first. Then before bed finish list with 3 packs daily. Those who send 2's are just lazy.

donnapetersen
05-02-11, 04:43 PM
Maybe they are worried that you will send them the same thing back. Seems like most people ask for energy so that's what they send

TheRealAtropos
05-02-11, 05:18 PM
There's a limit to the number of gift requests a person can have, so it's possible he never saw yours before it scrolled off. There is likewise a bug where when sending somebody a gift, it will say it's sending something totally different than what you requested.

adamthefarmer
05-02-11, 05:29 PM
I fill all my material requests first. Then before bed finish list with 3 packs daily. Those who send 2's are just lazy.

Yeah, it drives me crazy the ones that send a 2-pack. I just decline them and wait for more 3-packs. TeamLava should just delete that from the gift options.

hawk8
05-02-11, 05:42 PM
I full fill all material request that I get, I might not get them all though. The 2 energy pack is really lazy and I get a bunch of them every day

JennyWuzHere
05-02-11, 07:05 PM
One of the reasons why is that they don't know that they have to deny the 'gift back' option. You know when someone sends you a gift, you automatically press the gift back option. If they do that they can't gift you what you request.

kooky panda
05-03-11, 09:10 AM
I have told all my nbrs that I send out the three energy packs everyday. If they would like a special item for the day, then post to my wall when they visit.
I keep the post in my wall until I send it .

When I start building again, I will add to the end of post when I visit what I want.

This seems to be a good system that my group does.

I know posting your request to nbrs walls is a problem for the nbrs that do not visit and tour.. but if you want something specific this is the best way to get it from a nbr.