PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Wall glitch.

Rachael98
05-02-11, 01:08 PM
Since earlier today, I have been experiencing slight problems with my wall. Sometimes, it has said that no-one has written anything. It solved, but now it's not working!:( I have done all the obvious stuff (write on it, hard close the app, restart my system etc., but it still remains blank! I have the latest iOS and use an iPod Touch 4G. Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Please help TeamLava:(

Rachael98
05-02-11, 01:11 PM
OK, the wall now works...but where did all my other messages go!? I didn't delete them.

driftboutique
05-02-11, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I just started a thread about this in general TL feedback as it seems to be happening across multiple games. I'm having the exact same problem. Hopefully they are aware and on it!

Rachael98
05-02-11, 01:14 PM
OK, further research: ALL THE WALLS HAVE BEEN CLEARED!:( Why?!

ahshan
05-02-11, 02:04 PM
Either to make room since wall posts do take a lot of room on their servers (thats why they limited it to 100 posts per wall)
or someone spilled coffee~

Rachael98
05-02-11, 02:14 PM
Either to make room since wall posts do take a lot of room on their servers (thats why they limited it to 100 posts per wall)
or someone spilled coffee~

Oh, right. I understand if it was the latter. But they should have consulted us before deliberately removing them. The reactions on RS...everyone is so annoyed. And in ZS, all the enclosures have disappeared, so the animals are freely roaming. Eek!

Rachael98
05-02-11, 02:18 PM
OK, messages back now.

Rachael98
05-03-11, 12:13 PM
It seems to have been caused by a Matrix glitch.