PDA

View Full Version : December 1st goal - Holiday Time

EdiiLouise
12-01-22, 01:28 PM
I don't know how to upload goal info, but can someone confirm if the goal has changed or is it a glitch?

Debs4090
12-01-22, 01:32 PM
I don't know how to upload goal info, but can someone confirm if the goal has changed or is it a glitch?

If you mean the amount of wallpaper & tiles I think it might be a glitch as I?ve just reported it as a bug as I bought mine but the oven is still locked, so is my brothers but my sister got an oven ☹️

shoegal9103
12-01-22, 01:34 PM
Glitch with goal… build oven shows checked but ovens are still locked!!!

EdiiLouise
12-01-22, 01:37 PM
Glitch with goal… build oven shows checked but ovens are still locked!!!

I found the ovens next to the jolly rancher ones.

EdiiLouise
12-01-22, 01:38 PM

incase no one can find the goal ovens

Debs4090
12-01-22, 01:45 PM
Mine & my brother’s are still locked but my sister has one oven

EdiiLouise
12-01-22, 01:48 PM
Can a mod or staff member confirm the amounts required for recipes is correct or is it a glitch?

EdiiLouise
12-01-22, 01:49 PM
Mine & my brother’s are still locked but my sister has one oven

Did you buy the wallpaper and tiles first? Mine was unlocked then

sunnyDreams
12-01-22, 02:03 PM
:) Thank you Storm8 for lowering the required servings. :)

pixiegamer
12-01-22, 02:11 PM
Please check for the Decorated OVEN being unlocked - the Decorated STOVE (2nd appliance) will not unlock until later in the goal

pixiegamer
12-01-22, 02:12 PM

It looks like some requirements have indeed changed. I'm a bit busy today but will try to get info up by tomorrow if I can. The items all look cute with this goal :)

supergyrl96
12-01-22, 02:33 PM
I found mine by the Trick or Treat Bowl

Francys08
12-01-22, 03:25 PM
Can we please get the exclusive recipes in a single oven here in Restaurant Story? It’s very pricey to buy the exclusive stoves each time and also buying two ovens for the main goal. In Bakery Story the new exclusive recipes have being added in the Loretta’s oven for a while now. Thank you in advance if you guys can make it possible.

shoegal9103
12-01-22, 03:28 PM
I found the ovens next to the jolly rancher ones.

Yes, I did that first and it?s locked? it?s the same on my mom?s phone also? I?ve played these games since 2011 and there?s something wrong they need to fix? I don?t know if it?s just on iphones because some of my neighbors are able to request parts..

Francys08
12-01-22, 03:37 PM
Yes, I did that first and it?s locked? it?s the same on my mom?s phone also? I?ve played these games since 2011 and there?s something wrong they need to fix? I don?t know if it?s just on iphones because some of my neighbors are able to request parts..

I was having the same issue, but I found it in between the library snack station and Trick or Treat Bowl.

pixiegamer
12-01-22, 04:39 PM
Can we please get the exclusive recipes in a single oven here in Restaurant Story? It’s very pricey to buy the exclusive stoves each time and also buying two ovens for the main goal. In Bakery Story the new exclusive recipes have being added in the Loretta’s oven for a while now. Thank you in advance if you guys can make it possible.

I'll forward this feedback over :)

DawnLovesDD
12-01-22, 04:57 PM
I bought the 6 wallpaper, 8 floor, and the 1 oven was built as normal. I was able to buy other ovens. The cooking requirement is lower too. Maybe they are gonna finally get more reasonable. And thankfully, expansions are on sale so I fully expanded which have wanted to do since I started playing. I wasn't gonna let this sale go.

V'vetra
12-01-22, 05:06 PM
:) Thank you Storm8 for lowering the required servings. :)
It's called "bait and switch". They adjusted the required servings back up (unless you consider "27" to be a lower requirement). Just when you thought you may get a breather, they squeeze the air out of you once again.

Francys08
12-01-22, 07:25 PM
I'll forward this feedback over :)

Thank you so much.

EdiiLouise
12-01-22, 08:31 PM
It's called "bait and switch". They adjusted the required servings back up (unless you consider "27" to be a lower requirement). Just when you thought you may get a breather, they squeeze the air out of you once again.

Storm8 staff really want their money eh? Seems like the only way you can get these goals done is using gems and people are quitting because of the goals.

Storm8 please start listening to people and lower the recipe requirements before you lose all your players due to your greed!!

Natasha_07
12-01-22, 10:30 PM
I got a pop-up about expansions on sale with this goal, however I don't have any. Unless the sale is only on existing expansions and not new ones, which is quite disappointing.

Does anyone else have this ?

Paul__
12-01-22, 11:24 PM
I got a pop-up about expansions on sale with this goal, however I don't have any. Unless the sale is only on existing expansions and not new ones, which is quite disappointing.

Does anyone else have this ?

Unfortunately, the sale is only for existing expansions.

ASbakerij
12-02-22, 05:15 AM
I bought the 6 wallpaper, 8 floor, and the 1 oven was built as normal. I was able to buy other ovens. The cooking requirement is lower too. Maybe they are gonna finally get more reasonable. And thankfully, expansions are on sale so I fully expanded which have wanted to do since I started playing. I wasn't gonna let this sale go.

I was really happy but now they changed it back again !?! Why do people ask about it be happy with small amouts !!??!

Lanikea86
12-05-22, 01:17 PM

KingdomMagicD
12-06-22, 03:59 AM
What happened!!?? I started the next stove to find the required stove parts are back to ridiculous amount of parts needed!! Is this just a type O?

pixiegamer
12-06-22, 12:28 PM
What happened!!?? I started the next stove to find the required stove parts are back to ridiculous amount of parts needed!! Is this just a type O?

Can you post a screenshot please? I can forward that over and ask if it's intentional

Lanikea86
12-06-22, 01:47 PM

It has been 40/32 parts for as long as I can remember. What I would do is once you get your 1st 3 goal appliances, to ask your NBRS right away to gift you 2nd parts ASAP and start collecting and redeeming parts needed for your 1st (if needed) or 2nd if you want to make sure that your 2nd oven for the 2nd part of the goal is built.

donrus
12-07-22, 12:07 PM
WHAT HAPPENED?
Appliance parts not dropping when cooking on goal stoves!

DawnLovesDD
12-07-22, 04:49 PM
Can someone post pics of the 2nd prize for this goal? I have the first prize (dividers) and can see the final prize. I can't figure out forsure which one it is.

pixiegamer
12-07-22, 05:11 PM
Can someone post pics of the 2nd prize for this goal? I have the first prize (dividers) and can see the final prize. I can't figure out forsure which one it is.

It is the Giant Ornaments - if someone has unlocked them in this goal, please share a picture here!

pixiegamer
12-07-22, 05:13 PM
WHAT HAPPENED?
Appliance parts not dropping when cooking on goal stoves!

These should still be dropping - please try closing and restarting your game (and maybe switching between recipes) to see if they are dropping for you again. If the issue persists, please reach out to S8 Support (link in my signature) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

Snowgoose59
12-11-22, 07:43 AM
66936the ornaments are 3 square by 3 square

annie9700
12-11-22, 09:22 AM
Storm8 you are ridiculous if you think some of us are going to finish this goal on time with the amount of parts for stoves and ovens we need to build, plus the amount of recipes we have to make to complete the goal. I know why you?re doing this! So that we will have to use gems to complete the goal. Well the jokes on you! If I don?t finish then I don?t finish the goal. You?re not getting any money from me. Be better.

Lanikea86
12-11-22, 01:21 PM
It's literally not hard to complete the goals. If you have the time, the coins to get all of your stoves/ovens, you can finish the goal. Of course the 2nd part of the goals always requires more parts. Be smart about it. Be ahead of yourself by thinking 10 steps ahead. You know the 2nd part always requires 40/32. If you are playing the mini goals Fridays, I'd have your NBRS hold your gifts for Friday and only request parts needed for Thursday. It is okay that you don't get all of your parts that you need. You literally ONLY need 3 stoves for the 1st part. Stop wasting your time trying to get 5 stoves in the beginning. It'll hold you back bc you're only focusing on finishing the 1st part and not asking NBRS to gift for the 2nd goal parts. We only have 5 days to complete the 5 day mini goals. Friday is the day when you'd want to request parts (if needed) for the new appliance the goal required. If you think you need more stove/ovens for the mini goal, go ahead. In the meantime, while your food is cooking on the main goal appliances, you can either cancel and start a new recipe just to collect those things falling out. If you have the time and coins, I'd totally do that while you're trying to get your 3rd stove for the 1st part. Request your 2nd goals Saturday (if needed) to your NBRS. Communication is KEY!! And always update your walls & post your visits so your NBRS can gift exactly what you need. You'll only need to work on collecting and redeeming needed parts for 2nd goal parts from Saturday up until you have at least 5 or 6 appliances for the 2nd part of the goal.

I've used this method for the last couple of months & it has helped without even spending any money on gems to complete the goals. If you have the time, the coins, the food on your counters to complete stoves/ovens for the goals, you can finish.

Plus, the forum works wonders if it's updated so you know what to expect for the 14 day main and side goals & 5 day mini. Ohh, don't focus too much on the side goals while the mini goals arrive. You can finish at least the 1st part and some on the 2nd. Save the last parts until you're done with the mini.

I hope this works. If you've already know this method, keep it up!! ��

SurfergirlSD
12-11-22, 04:44 PM
I have tried numerous times to finish a goal, even a 5 day. The amount of food you have to cook on the second oven is far too many. For some of us, it takes quite some time to finish building the second oven. It asks for a higher number of parts to build and then you have to cook almost double the items. Now if it was switched around (the amount of food you have to cook) I think it would be more doable and we may actually finish a goal. This doesn't even take into account the shorter goals.

Lanikea86
12-11-22, 06:55 PM
If it was switched around, the goals would take longer finish counting how many parts you'll have to get for each stove/oven. The beginning of the main goal is shorter for a reason. As I wrote above, you should try that method for the next goal.

You don't have to always depend on your NBRS to send you the parts you need to finish a appliance. You can start a new recipe and switch out recipes to collect the things that falls out and redeem them in your collectables. As long as you have enough coins (250k works best) and food on your counters (you'll get your coins back on reset), you can finish at least one appliance rather than waiting for the next to recieve parts from your NBRS. It literally takes time by sitting and using that method to redeem parts you need but it's Soo worth it!!

Snowgoose59
12-15-22, 05:00 PM
Good advice. I try to avoid using collectables to build the first part goal appliance. I save them to build my second part 2 appliance without having to rely on gifts. Having said that being in the UK usually means the goal finishes around 2am GMT so I have to use at least 5 gems to complete the challenge.

Snowgoose59
12-28-22, 08:48 AM
Did we ever get a pictorial summary of the Tables, chairs, flooring, wallpaper, counters etc for This goal?

pixiegamer
12-28-22, 01:00 PM
Did we ever get a pictorial summary of the Tables, chairs, flooring, wallpaper, counters etc for This goal?

I don't believe so. I didn't have time when this goal came out to create an infographic, and beyond the pics posted in this thread by various players (thank you!) I'm not sure anyone posted any pics of the full lineup of new items.

I can try to get an infographic out for this item set though if that would help :)

UPDATE: I've posted one below in the spoiler tag. It's based on screenshots from when the goal was released, so any items that were locked at release time will still be 'locked by goal' in the infographic.

https://i.imgur.com/F1KnHl0.png

Snowgoose59
12-30-22, 12:24 PM
Thanks, I'm a bit geeky and like to use the right combination of tables chairs etc to decorated my restaurant in the month when they were issued