PDA

View Full Version : How to remove neighbour requests?

isabelak
05-02-11, 07:02 AM
There are lots of people asking me to add them but when I send them a request they never accept...that's annoying because these people are still acitve in their game and do no react - I need a way to delete all these pending requests, they are making me crazy!!!
Thank you for helping me

sophiacml
05-02-11, 07:53 AM
No way you can remove them. I have about 10 in all stories & when you visit those pending, you reckon they aren't active anymore. This issue has been voiced zillion times & long ago. TL just does nothing but ignore. So, you can save your energy asking again. My way is I don't look at the invite column. Just leave it a side.

kooky panda
05-02-11, 08:31 AM
There are lots of people asking me to add them but when I send them a request they never accept...that's annoying because these people are still acitve in their game and do no react - I need a way to delete all these pending requests, they are making me crazy!!!
Thank you for helping me

To avoid this, I never send an invite to a person that has their ID in their generic post . ( they send to everyone)
I only look at the people that post , then make a separate post for me to add them.
Or I give them my ID to add me.

You can also ask questions to them before sending an invite...like to they post after visiting, do they play daily, what is their current tipping level. If they respond back then it is a good chance that they are really looking to have you as a nbr.

I have 10 from Farm Story that I added at the beginning of the game that are still pending.... getting close to a year now.