PDA

View Full Version : How to remove pending neighbour requests?

isabelak
05-02-11, 06:58 AM
There are lots of people asking me to add them but when I send them a request they never accept...that's annoying because these people are still acitve in their game and do no react - I need a way to delete all these pending requests, they are making me crazy!!!
Thank you for helping me

TheMadd
05-03-11, 04:54 PM
A long time back i had the same question, but didnt find an awnser, I think you cant take your request back, Sorry mate..

Maybe a new idea for the next update? An option to take request back (And choose the Gift All button:))?

GroupMagma
05-03-11, 05:11 PM
Sorry, but there's no way to delete pending invites at this time.

Rachael98
05-07-11, 03:31 PM
Sorry, but there's no way to delete pending invites at this time.

When you say
at this time, do you mean that we will be able to soon?

m120
05-29-11, 03:48 AM
this happens to me once in a while.. but when you you get requests, just add them and and then where your done added everyone it ill go away not right away but at least by the end of the day.. it may still be there but you added the person... if your not to sure add the person and then look under neighbors to double check to see if you did add.. most likely you did.

Airzound
06-01-11, 10:08 PM
Why is there an "Invite" button on the list of people you've already invited? When you click it, it just says, of course, that you've already invited them. Why not change that button to "Disinvite" or "Rescind?"

bobbyrae
06-01-11, 10:41 PM
I hate this as well. I also wish there was a way to search for a particular store by name or storm8 id without having to invite the person as a neighbour.

rodrigomc
06-04-11, 11:22 PM
Thats sux... This game need just 2 simple updates:

1 - make possible remove pendings invitations

2 - a simple gift all neighbors button