PDA

View Full Version : Beehive missing

bravewarrior
10-28-22, 07:38 PM
I got a new phone where I can play FS2 again after about three years of being absent. A lot has change and I'm getting the hang of all the new buildings.
I have an Android.
Every time I'd put down a building or move something, my game would process with the chicken walking and revert back a few minutes.
There is something on the side I can't figure out, however I remember I had a beehive.
I figured out I was putting items or buildings where there is something I cannot see, but is there. One of the things I can't access anymorevis my beehive. I think it's near my bridge.
While honeycombs can be bought in the paper, honey jars are scarce.
I'm sure this is something that was answered a while ago, but I could not find it on the bug pages I looked at.
Any solutions?

judyandthecat
10-29-22, 03:09 AM
I got a new phone where I can play FS2 again after about three years of being absent. A lot has change and I'm getting the hang of all the new buildings.
I have an Android.
Every time I'd put down a building or move something, my game would process with the chicken walking and revert back a few minutes.
There is something on the side I can't figure out, however I remember I had a beehive.
I figured out I was putting items or buildings where there is something I cannot see, but is there. One of the things I can't access anymorevis my beehive. I think it's near my bridge.
While honeycombs can be bought in the paper, honey jars are scarce.
I'm sure this is something that was answered a while ago, but I could not find it on the bug pages I looked at.
Any solutions?

Not sure of your farm level but I think beehive became available at level 30.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59532-Beehive

You might need to contact Storm8 in the link at the bottom of this post for assistance.

I visited your farm and I see the beehive directly in front of the Farmer's Outpost on the left side of your farm.

bravewarrior
10-29-22, 06:23 AM
Thanks for visiting. I'm at level 40 or so. I'll contact support. I hate when folks say things are unfair, but this really is because I've spent real money on this game to get to places on the board. I don't miss the balloon or treehouse, but it's frustrating when I needed honey this morning to make a Asian dish for my plane.
Thank you for your help. I thought it was just me.