PDA

View Full Version : How does the time on here work?

tatermaters
10-26-22, 04:03 PM
I am aggravated but resigned to that bakery story works against finishing goals without gems or perhaps excellent response to parts request. The last 5 day goal, fudge I think shorted me an hour. I needed 4 of the 8 hour recipes. I put them on, goal alert said I had 9 hours. Fine. I set my timer for 8 hours because I was at work and dont get on my phone but I thought I could do a quick get the food off.

Boy was I wrong

Alarm went off and there the game was saying goal ended . Come on. If its nine hours listed how did it end 8 hours later?

dad_company
10-27-22, 07:31 PM
The counter is rounding to the nearest unit of time. Watch the day counter, it goes 4 days, 3 days, 2 days, 24 hours, 23 hours, etc. Your 9 hours is actually 8 hours and some minutes.
I guess in your case it wasn't very many minutes.

If you had gotten there earlier, you would have seen 3 hours, 2 hours, 60 minutes, 59 minutes etc.

littlemama410
10-28-22, 08:44 AM
I thought I was the only one. The goal counter is off and by more than an hour. I did the same thing after if happened to me 3 times. The goal timer said I had 11 hours so I figured I had 10 hours so I used gems to buy parts to make enough appliances then had plenty of time to finish, or so I thought. I put my timer on and the goal ended. I lost a lot of gems and coins and didn’t even get the prize. Now my goal is to unlock recipes and it’s a bonus if I finish the goal. RS timer is better and less recipes and not as many side goals. I wish BS would stop making the goals so unattainable.