PDA

View Full Version : Where are the clothes for level 19

goldenmirror
05-01-11, 09:19 PM
Hi. I just moved to level 19. Pop up showed up and said I was now eligible to purchase certain items (can't remember what they were exactly...but I hadn't seen them before). I was very excited...but nothing shows up in my catelog. It jumps from level 18 to the new levels posted today which I believe are for levels up in the 20s). So where are the clothes for those levels? Do they exist? What do I do to access them?

Also. Do you gain a new order slot for each level completed? I keep wishing for more details on how to play. The FAQ section is pretty rudimentary. Good for getting started but not much else.

Despite my current frustration...I'm amazingly obsessed with this game. Really absorbing. Am hoping it shows up for the android like Farm story.

Thanks for helping

sophiacml
05-01-11, 10:23 PM
To answer your first question, they updated with new items and I'm sure are there. If your catalogues are all being occupied, you can't check them out before your orders are readied.
Second, you can check on the thread about level slots in Fashion Discussion. It stated what levels achieve slots amounts. And NO... you don't achieve slots on every level you achieve.
Sorry for the android. I'm on iDevice. Hope this helps.

mirandax83
05-02-11, 02:09 AM
The same thing happened to me when I leveled up to 19. I think the outfit was called Mary Jane? There was a blue dress with white polka dots and it doesn't show up in the selection of outfits for me either. :(

NicciD
05-03-11, 03:54 PM
Same thing happen to me at level 19 , it gave congrats. said you could now buy retro dress,mary janes and some type of beads
but then nothing. What's up with that and when will they fix it?

Rachael98
05-03-11, 04:07 PM
Same thing happen to me at level 19 , it gave congrats. said you could now buy retro dress,mary janes and some type of beads
but then nothing. What's up with that and when will they fix it?

I don't think that the Retro stuff is out yet. Look at the FshS Updates forum. I think it has s teaser for it.

jazzhands101
05-03-11, 07:09 PM
Same thing here. Retro dress etc... Said it would be available but it is not when I go to order..:

tacosurfer
05-04-11, 03:04 PM
I accidently swiped the buy an extra slot for 25 gems square when i was ordering and lost them instantly without it asking for confirmation. What a rip!! Be careful! Just another scam to get you to buy.

Missjay2u
05-05-11, 11:01 PM
This has also happened to me. It congratulated me for reaching a certain level and said that I would be able to purchase some new items, I believe it was a blue jumper/rumper. However it is not showing in my menu.

mirandax83
05-07-11, 03:23 AM
I leveled to 21 today and unlocked the feather romper also. The retro queen outfit is showing up in the catalog now so maybe the level 21 outfit will too eventually