PDA

View Full Version : Helpppppppppppp !!!

MissKaytt
05-01-11, 05:31 PM
Hey my names katimarie,

When playing above the customers heads there is a little green bubble when a clock icon. What does that mean? I've tried adding windows and wall lights but still the icon above their heads aren't going away can someone please help me as I am new to this game :) thanks

ahshan
05-01-11, 05:39 PM
It's either looking for a changeroom or looking for clothes to buy. Mirror icon means it's looking for a mirror.
Windows and wall lights are only for decoration, they don't affect the customers.

sophiacml
05-01-11, 05:43 PM
I thought the the icon with the clock is about thinking instead looking for mirror or closet. If is mirror or closet, those icons will appear in their clouds. Hope this help.

MissKaytt
05-01-11, 05:59 PM
Thanks both of you's. I know the mirror and dressing room icons in the green bubble mean that.. But the clock just get me, maybe it means thinking because after they stand in the doorway for a few seconds with the cloud Over their head they do walk in.. Hmmm oh well thanks for the help anyways :)

driftboutique
05-01-11, 06:30 PM
I'm not positive, but I think the clock means that you don't have enough racks or tables of items out. Try adding more merchandise!

talyon
05-01-11, 08:46 PM
Also bubble is not green while they decide to buy an item. It's white.

RageofMars
05-03-11, 03:12 PM
I'm not positive, but I think the clock means that you don't have enough racks or tables of items out. Try adding more merchandise!

That is correct. A changing/mirror icon means the obvious. A clock icon means that the shopper enter the store, and discovered that there is a wait to browse the item she's interested in.

This can mean two things:
1. Not enough stocked racks/shelves out
2. Not enough browsing space.

What not enough browsing space means is that there's no place to stand next to the item of their interest. (i.e. if you have three tables in a corner, two of them sandwiching one that is blocked off from all sides, the one that's blocked off from all sides will not have any shoppers buying from it because it's blocked from two sides by two walls, and two sides by two other tables.)

I confirmed this by placing a table next to a wall, and placed two plants as decorations on each side. This table only received 1 shopper browsing, and the rest entering through the door all had a clock icon. When I removed the 2 plants, I had 3 shoppers browsing. And when I moved the table away from the wall, I had 4 shoppers.

driftboutique
05-03-11, 03:49 PM
Wow, thanks for taking the time to investigate and sharing that info! That could be super helpful in the future. You rock! :)