PDA

View Full Version : 5 Day Goal: Bread Bowl Me Over

HayDa2112
09-22-22, 02:35 AM
When I got this goal last night it is on part 4 and not part 1. Could this be a mistake?

Daengel
09-22-22, 04:30 AM
can you post what oven is required for this goal please? thank you so much!

shortdanzr
09-22-22, 04:50 AM
I don’t have any goal

AnnirasSweets
09-22-22, 04:53 AM
5 Day Goal - Bread Bowl Me Over
Lv. 45+

NOTE: Goal started earlier than expected, at 12:30pm EDT so it's likely that the goal will also end earlier than expected!

*Clay Oven Cookbook will now have TWO pages of recipes.
Be sure to check all pages when looking for new recipes.*

Bread Bowl Me Over: Part 1
Serve 6 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (25g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks @ Level 45

- 6 Hours *under CAKE tab*
Serve 4 Espressos (30g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 4 Hours *under COFFEE tab*
Build 1 Clay Oven (2g to skip)

- Must be newly purchased and fully built to count.

- Unlocks @ Level 23

- $38,000 each

- 10 Screw + 10 Spring + 5 Stone Pan + 5 Clay Brick
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, Chowder Bowl Recipe (unlocked w/ appliance purchase)

Bread Bowl Me Over: Part 2
Serve 14 Sticky Cakes (50g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 12 Hours *under CAKE tab*
Serve 6 Lattes (40g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 22 Hours *under COFFEE tab*
Serve 18 Chowder Bowl (20g to skip) *Goal text says 14 but counter shows 18*

- Clay Oven

- 1 Hour
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Chili Bowl Recipe

Bread Bowl Me Over: Part 3
Serve 8 Red Berry Delights (25g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 8 Hours *under CAKE tab*
Serve 8 Mochas (20g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 30 Minutes *under COFFEE tab*
Serve 18 Chili Bowl (30g to skip)

- Clay Oven

- 3 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, UNLOCKS - Mac and Cheese Bowl Recipe

Bread Bowl Me Over: Part 4
Serve 16 Fruitcakes (50g to skip) *Careful! Don't confuse with 2 Hour Fruit Cake recipe!*

- Basic Oven

- 1 Hour *under CAKE tab*
Serve 8 Cappuccinos (40g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- 12 Hours *under COFFEE tab*
Serve 15 Angel Food Cakes (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 2 Hours *under CAKE tab*
Serve 12 Mac and Cheese Bowl (40g to skip)

- Clay Oven

- 8 Hours
Rewards: $1,000, 30 xp, 1 Free Autumn Fountain Floor Deco

Final Goal Prize:
Autumn Fountain, 3x3, 24 Gem Value (Originally released Nov 22, 2012 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40324) as 2nd Prize in Red Autumn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412976&viewfull=1#post1412976) Mystery Box)
Inventory Image:

*Image of deco from original release thread, click for larger image/greater detail:

Goal Items:
https://i.imgur.com/5n1WNguh.png

HayDa2112
09-22-22, 04:56 AM
I only got part 4 of the goal. It says:
Serve 16 fruitcakes
Serve 8 cappuccinos
Serve 15 angel food cakes
Serve 12 Mac and cheese bowl

HayDa2112
09-22-22, 05:06 AM
I would like to post a picture of it but I don?t know how to do that. If someone could tell me how I will try to post it.

EdiiLouise
09-22-22, 06:06 AM
I only got part 4 of the goal. It says:
Serve 16 fruitcakes
Serve 8 cappuccinos
Serve 15 angel food cakes
Serve 12 Mac and cheese bowl

How do you know what it is if we don't have the goal yet?

HayDa2112
09-22-22, 06:39 AM
How do you know what it is if we don't have the goal yet?

I don?t know if this is the goal or not. This 5 day goal part 4 popped up on my bakery last night at the usual goal time for me.
I posted this thread asking if it was correct or not.
I didn?t know at first people were not getting this on their bakery.

HayDa2112
09-22-22, 06:40 AM
I only got the part 4 of this goal. Nothing else

Daengel
09-22-22, 07:16 AM
FOUND IT!! I didn't get the pop up for required foods but there are these recipes in Clay Oven :) couldn't load the first pic for unknown reason tho :/
glad that I'm done building main goal first ovens so I could use up all my requests for this one since apparently I'm lacking its components:(

also, is it just me or goal threads didn't get stickied? I have to scroll down my phone to find them instead of the usual at top.

EdiiLouise
09-22-22, 08:03 AM
FOUND IT!! I didn't get the pop up for required foods but there are these recipes in Clay Oven :) couldn't load the first pic for unknown reason tho :/
glad that I'm done building main goal first ovens so I could use up all my requests for this one since apparently I'm lacking its components:(

also, is it just me or goal threads didn't get stickied? I have to scroll down my phone to find them instead of the usual at top.

I don't even have this oven built and it's giving me restaurant story recipe vibes.. We need more drink recipes!!

Daengel
09-22-22, 08:18 AM
I don't even have this oven built and it's giving me restaurant story recipe vibes.. We need more drink recipes!!

I was just about to say that, lol

anyway here's the counter presentation, which is kinda different from what I expected it to be

Barcelonacakes
09-22-22, 08:34 AM
I was just about to say that, lol

anyway here's the counter presentation, which is kinda different from what I expected it to be

But how do you unlock the other recipes? Do you have the actual goal? I?ve just opened the oven and found the recipes but I?d love to unlock the rest because they?re quite nice!

Daengel
09-22-22, 08:42 AM
But how do you unlock the other recipes? Do you have the actual goal? I?ve just opened the oven and found the recipes but I?d love to unlock the rest because they?re quite nice!

No, I don't have the actual goal. What I did was just taken out each "basic" ovens and look for recipes when I stumbled upon these. 5days goal always started at the same time for everyone.

I think it's a glitch somehow. New recipes shouldn't be up before their respective goal started. Based on previous pattern of goal, the 5days goal was supposed to be starting already but I think they kinda changed the time, so probably that's what caused the glitch. People got pop up about the goal and recipes are already shows in the oven but the goal isn't up yet. Let's hope it'll start soon and that they didn't change the oven required for it, lol.
Few glitches had happened in the past within the previous goals too, I remember the dalgona coffee and fairy cake was suddenly up in some oven and then they fixed it after people found out, but some were already had it baked.

plastee
09-22-22, 09:33 AM
Part 1

6 Strawberry Coffee Cakes
4 Espressos
Build 1 Clay Oven

choisoss19
Part 1 is

Strawberry coffee cake 6
Espresso 4
Build Clay Oven

(Sorry I have screenshots I don't know how to add here lol)

SyddieSweetShop
The goal's name is Bread Bowl Me Over

I woke up late today. So, I'm not sure if I ever got the glitch Part 4. I only saw the first part :/

The goal is bread me over - using a clay oven - making restaurants food and the prize is a grey fountain... ;-;

Not doing the goal, but sharing part 1 since y'all had glitches. Bye <3

As you can see, I STILL have Strawberry Coffee Cakes .-. About 30,000+

Not cooking anymore bruh

zaaracake
09-22-22, 09:49 AM
I've always wanted that leaf fountain so I'm doing the goal but o boy, this is more hectic than enjoyable. And I am sick of looking at the strawberry coffee cake that's all wrong for fall.

I'm a long time player returning after a three year break and so many of my old regulars have quit, it isn't even funny. I remember when ovens needed 5 pieces of four different basic parts to build and people could actually spend time and gems on decorating their bakeries and serving the menu of their choice. It's all so frenetic now, even the ingame chat boards reflect this higher level of stress.

I remember one player posting here on the forums that she feels like a black cloud is looming over her head as goal time gets closer and I just wanted to give that player a hug. That is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of how we should feel during times when we just want to unwind and relax. That's why we're playing a game, after all.

Do you guys think we should start a petition thread? I know there is already a poll.
I've usually been supportive of TeamLava (now S8) and this beautiful game and they used to listen to theme requests etc.
I think they will listen now esp when we are talking from a mental health perspective. Threads are full of phrases like stressed out, anxious etc. And I really don't think that might've been their intent??? No harm trying, you reckon?

NB: With the main goal, I do like the loaf ovens this time round, the transparent glass showing the loaves baking inside. They seemed to have listened to player complaints about the food presentation, at least.

my607
09-22-22, 09:57 AM
The recipes aren’t great but I like the fountain. Too many goals. This is like a job more goals than ever.

n6omiP
09-22-22, 09:58 AM
Another curveball that they dropped this goal at a different time than usual. I kept seeing the pop up yesterday for this goal but nothing showed up?until it did. The planner in me is getting anxious with all these unexpected changes :(

ptest
09-22-22, 10:11 AM
So many goals at the same time make neighbours so confusing and don’t know what gifts to give at game resets. We are spending too much money on goals and we will get bankrupt very fast.

n6omiP
09-22-22, 11:05 AM
I've always wanted that leaf fountain so I'm doing the goal but o boy, this is more hectic than enjoyable. And I am sick of looking at the strawberry coffee cake that's all wrong for fall.

I'm a long time player returning after a three year break and so many of my old regulars have quit, it isn't even funny. I remember when ovens needed 5 pieces of four different basic parts to build and people could actually spend time and gems on decorating their bakeries and serving the menu of their choice. It's all so frenetic now, even the ingame chat boards reflect this higher level of stress.

I remember one player posting here on the forums that she feels like a black cloud is looming over her head as goal time gets closer and I just wanted to give that player a hug. That is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of how we should feel during times when we just want to unwind and relax. That's why we're playing a game, after all.

Do you guys think we should start a petition thread? I know there is already a poll.
I've usually been supportive of TeamLava (now S8) and this beautiful game and they used to listen to theme requests etc.
I think they will listen now esp when we are talking from a mental health perspective. Threads are full of phrases like stressed out, anxious etc. And I really don't think that might've been their intent??? No harm trying, you reckon?

NB: With the main goal, I do like the loaf ovens this time round, the transparent glass showing the loaves baking inside. They seemed to have listened to player complaints about the food presentation, at least.

I wish they?d stop with the surprises, it makes me anxious too, but the logical part of me knows this game is voluntary along with the goals. We don?t have to do them, as much as we all want to. The part I?m frustrated about is I was ready for this 5 day to drop at its usual time. It didn?t and I thought they skipped it due to the additional orchard originals goal. So I carried on and now I don?t have any requests I can send for the 4 parts the oven requires.

my607
09-22-22, 11:14 AM
Anybody know part 2 of this goal? Greatly appreciate the information.

my607
09-22-22, 11:39 AM
They could have fall appliances just saying it’s first day of fall. The first recipes is in a blue raised tray and handles sticking out. I don’t like the way it looks weird.

michie0613
09-22-22, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know parts 2 and 3 for Bread Bowl Me Over? Thanks.

njm68
09-22-22, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know parts 2 and 3 for Bread Bowl Me Over? Thanks.

If it follows the same pattern as previous 5 day goals, then it will be:

Part 1 - 4 Espresso (4hr), 6 Strawberry coffee cake (6hr)
Part 2 - 6 Latte (22hr), 14 new 1hr recipe on Clay oven, plus 1 other recipe
Part 3 - 8 Mocha (30m), 18 new 3hr recipe, plus 1 other recipe
Part 4 - 8 Cappuccino (12hr), 12 new 8hr recipe, plus 2 other recipes

smritisonkar
09-22-22, 01:07 PM
I started cooking latte's yesterday in preparation for the 5 day goal..but it didn't come at the time i was expecting it to..so i served the Lattes thinking maybe there is not going to be a 5 day goal this time since they have increased the amount of recipies needed to be cooked in the main goal.they also increased the number of decorative items needed to be purchased for the goals.for some reason i thought that the increased number of recipies is kinda like a compensation for the missing goal..i feel rather stupid now..i could have baked the side goal's autumn cake instead of the Lattes..now I'm behind on the side goal and the Lattes i made are also wasted..what are the developers even trying to achieve by being such pricks.

n6omiP
09-22-22, 01:20 PM
I started cooking latte's yesterday in preparation for the 5 day goal..but it didn't come at the time i was expecting it to..so i served the Lattes thinking maybe there is not going to be a 5 day goal this time since they have increased the amount of recipies needed to be cooked in the main goal.they also increased the number of decorative items needed to be purchased for the goals.for some reason i thought that the increased number of recipies is kinda like a compensation for the missing goal..i feel rather stupid now..i could have baked the side goal's autumn cake instead of the Lattes..now I'm behind on the side goal and the Lattes i made are also wasted..what are the developers even trying to achieve by being such pricks.

When the 5 day didn?t come at it?s usual time, I too, thought they increased the items of the main goal because they decided to skip the 5 day. Also because of the additional orchard goal too. Then they go and release the 5 day at a different time and that really threw me as well.

plastee
09-22-22, 01:40 PM
Part 2

14 Sticky Cakes
6 Lattes
18 Chowder Bowls

njm68
09-22-22, 02:13 PM
Part 2

14 Sticky Cakes
6 Lattes
18 Chowder Bowls

Sorry to ask but can you confirm this is correct. Its usually 14 of 1hr recipe for 5 day goal. Thank you 💕

plastee
09-22-22, 02:59 PM

It says serve 14 but the counter shows 18

jnncmc
09-22-22, 03:04 PM

It says serve 14 but the counter shows 18

Thanks for checking, I appreciate it 😊

plastee
09-22-22, 03:06 PM
You’re welcome

my607
09-22-22, 03:56 PM
What’s the right chowder bowl amount?

AnnirasSweets
09-22-22, 04:17 PM
As per forum rules on creating duplicate threads, I didn't want to create a new goal thread so I'll just add the info to my post on page 1 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?114266-5-Day-Goal-Bread-Bowl-Me-Over&p=1681516&viewfull=1#post1681516) of this thread.

shortdanzr
09-22-22, 05:07 PM
yay, you are back. now i dont have to post the 5 day goals and get yelled at by other people

AnnirasSweets
09-22-22, 06:13 PM
yay, you are back. now i dont have to post the 5 day goals and get yelled at by other people

Thanks for welcoming me back. I'm sure your efforts were appreciated, any info and forewarning is better than nothing at all so every bit helps!

Aetherreality
09-22-22, 06:19 PM
Amidst all these new multiple Goals & the anxiety that comes with them. I'm so Thankful to see Your beautiful color-coded templates & wonderfully designed spoilers, AnnirasSweets! Welcome Back!

35sweets
09-22-22, 06:25 PM
Thanks to everyone for the help. A special thank you, AnnirasSweet for everything you have done. Welcome back.

gransgreats
09-22-22, 06:41 PM
You have been missed!Thank you so much for the info. I know it?s a lot of work and time consuming, but much appreciated.

terip224
09-23-22, 04:10 AM
Welcome Back AnnirasSweets!

gamerastle2
09-23-22, 11:15 AM
Thanks for welcoming me back. I'm sure your efforts were appreciated, any info and forewarning is better than nothing at all so every bit helps!

Missed you. So glad to see you back. 😊😊

EdiiLouise
09-23-22, 11:21 AM
I think we just had the most pointless sale ever...

my607
09-23-22, 12:17 PM
Does anyone know the parts to building clay oven? Thanks

HappySweets2
09-23-22, 12:46 PM
Clay oven: 10 screws, 5 stone pan, 5 clay bricks and 10 springs

n6omiP
09-23-22, 12:51 PM
Chili Bowl

my607
09-23-22, 01:05 PM
Clay oven: 10 screws, 5 stone pan, 5 clay bricks and 10 springs

Thank you !

zedlyoo
09-23-22, 11:01 PM

So thrilled you?re back AnnirasSweets as really appreciate your help and a big thank you to all who have contributed!

minxys_
09-24-22, 06:10 AM
Thank you for posting this information of all the steps we really appreciate it

taeyoung9
09-24-22, 06:26 AM
anyone know pt3? my guess is black forest cake or red berry delight but not sure

my607
09-24-22, 06:39 AM
anyone know pt3? my guess is black forest cake or red berry delight but not sure

Go to the first page. It has all the info to this goal.

n6omiP
09-24-22, 10:52 AM
Mac and Cheese Bowl

AlGutAr
09-25-22, 05:08 AM
AnnirasSweets Thank you so so so much. We are glad to see you, we've messed you so much n.n Glad to know you are still around, hope you are doing fine:3

Thanks to all the players that contributed as well :3 without all your help I wouldn't be able to accomplish a lot of goals I was interested on :3 take care y'all!

VampireBlade1
09-25-22, 10:23 AM
Ahh why didn?t I scroll down past the goals and see I don?t even like the prize lmao 😂 Ah well

Meadowlark88
09-26-22, 06:24 PM
No. A 'Petition Thread' will not do any good.
Ever since the game had changed so drastically and changed again and again,
Bakery Story gamers have addressed their concerns and frustrations with the
new expectations of the game time and time again.
The Mods diligently relay all the Bakery Story's gamers comments/concerns to them.
Storm 8 apparently reads these concerns.
But, Storm 8 will continue on, as they have been doing.

zaaracake
09-26-22, 10:55 PM
No. A 'Petition Thread' will not do any good.
Ever since the game had changed so drastically and changed again and again,
Bakery Story gamers have addressed their concerns and frustrations with the
new expectations of the game time and time again.
The Mods diligently relay all the Bakery Story's gamers comments/concerns to them.
Storm 8 apparently reads these concerns.
But, Storm 8 will continue on, as they have been doing.

Tks Meadowlark. I'm returning after a two year break and needless to say, am dismayed. I didn't know that S8 was aware of these issues on an ongoing basis. I remember TL used to listen.