PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

JennyWuzHere
05-01-11, 02:23 PM
This is just a question to everyone.
Well its actually two questions in one..

1a.)Does anyone see my signature whenever im posting something?
1b.)Can you delete threads that u can create?

Thanks!!
-JennyWuzHere

sehana
05-01-11, 02:44 PM
1. no not yet.

2. so far I'm not seeing a delete for a thread you've created.

You prolly can ask GroupMagma to delete a thread for you. :)

ahshan
05-01-11, 02:48 PM
I see your "-JennyWuzHere" but you probably just put it there and it's not your siggy.

Although you can't delete threads, I hope they add a "lock thread" feature since a lot of threads are so out of date and do not need to be revived.

JennyWuzHere
05-01-11, 03:23 PM
1. no not yet.

2. so far I'm not seeing a delete for a thread you've created.

You prolly can ask GroupMagma to delete a thread for you. :)

TL is working on fixing the bugs on the profiles

JennyWuzHere
05-01-11, 03:24 PM
I see your "-JennyWuzHere" but you probably just put it there and it's not your siggy.

Although you can't delete threads, I hope they add a "lock thread" feature since a lot of threads are so out of date and do not need to be revived.
I put it on there. Thanks for help u two! :)

Rachael98
05-24-11, 08:44 AM
I put it on there. Thanks for help u two! :)

You can go to the Community Manager thread to get a thread you made deleted I think if you can explain why.

As of yet, I don't think that signitures have been enabled on our accounts.:(

JennyWuzHere
05-24-11, 06:22 PM
You can go to the Community Manager thread to get a thread you made deleted I think if you can explain why.

Maybe it's for senior members. Or maybe people have been lucky enough to have their signature on.

Phthon
05-24-11, 10:53 PM

My siggy shows.

GroupMagma
05-25-11, 12:24 PM
For some reason, I believe accounts created before a certain date have sig access while some do not. I am still trying to figure out why this is the case. :p

Phthon
05-25-11, 01:49 PM
Because some of us are more special than others? I am actually betting that it is how people set up their settings.

Rachael98
05-25-11, 02:13 PM
For some reason, I believe accounts created before a certain date have sig access while some do not. I am still trying to figure out why this is the case. :p

Hey, join the club:p. But unlike you, I don't have a back door into the forum workings and scripts. And it's not fir Senior Members...I'm one. I'll suggest something in a PM. I may be completely wrong though.

kooky panda
05-25-11, 05:05 PM
Hey, join the club:p. But unlike you, I don't have a back door into the forum workings and scripts. And it's not fir Senior Members...I'm one. I'll suggest something in a PM. I may be completely wrong though.
I Joined the day registration started. I have the signature option..