PDA

View Full Version : GOAL-Awesome-Apples-Sep-17th-2022-(5-Days)

mamimari
09-16-22, 05:43 PM
64963 64965 64971 64979

NOTE: Fruit Bar is no longer on sale & recepies disappeard but they was moved on VEGAN STOVE
(Ty YANYAN79 for finding them so quick)

Part 1
Serve 12 Bacon and Eggs (3 mins - Stove)
Serve 12 Bagels (15 mins - Oven)
Buy 1 - VEGAN STOVE build 8 Green Nozzle 12 Pastels

Part 2
Serve 12 French Toasts (1 min - Stove)
Serve 12 Quiche (16 hrs - Oven) (skip for 30 from goal not 96 from oven)
Serve 5 Apple Pie (1 hr - Vegan Stove)

Part 3
Serve 16 Waffles (2 hrs - Stove)
Serve 16 Waffle Balls (1 hr - Oven)
Serve 8 Apple Sauce (3 hrs - Vegan Stove)

Part 4
Serve 16 Omelettes (5 mins - Stove)
Serve 16 Kettle Corn (1 hr - Oven)
Serve 18 Lovely Pancakes (16 hrs - Stove)
Serve 10 Candied Apples (8 hrs - Vegan Stove)

mamimari
09-16-22, 05:44 PM

64969 64976 64984

626Shelly
09-16-22, 05:57 PM
Did you have to spend 30 gems to buy the Fruit Bar for this goal?

Sprinklessweettreats
09-16-22, 06:06 PM
Try again S8 really 30 gems!? No thanks. Ridiculous. Not doing this goal

tiffanysong128
09-16-22, 06:36 PM
I didn't know the fruit bar required gems 'cause it needs parts to build. It's crazy!

mamimari
09-16-22, 06:52 PM
Pls help us with a picture of parts needed to build this fruit bar or a list of them ty

tiffanysong128
09-16-22, 07:09 PM
5 metal sheets, 5 springs, 5 red gears, 5 wirings

Yanyan79
09-16-22, 07:14 PM
On my restaurant now changing to vegan stove, not fruit bar anymore

dommiecook
09-16-22, 07:17 PM
The new recipes disappeared off the fruit machine! I baked one round of the apple pies and when I took them out all of the new recipes disappeared and I only have the three original recipes now! What’s going on?

dommiecook
09-16-22, 07:20 PM
The new recipes disappeared off the fruit machine! I baked one round of the apple pies and when I took them out all of the new recipes disappeared and I only have the three original recipes now! What’s going on?

Also, if we spend 30 gems on a machine, why do we have to build it? For 30 gems we should get the machine already built.

mamimari
09-16-22, 07:30 PM
They moved to VEGAN STOVE . Thanks to Yanyan79 now we know where they are.

Burntdinner
09-16-22, 07:49 PM
On my restaurant now changing to vegan stove, not fruit bar anymore

Thank you soooo much. I was wondering what happened. I?m still happy I was able to get the fruit bar, but storm8 should seriously restore our parts, since it was 30 gems.

epictacoboy
09-16-22, 08:21 PM
I bought 5 of the Fruit Stoves (I was pretty tired and didn't even notice the gem cost), so now I have 5 useless Fruit Stoves and am out a bunch of gems.

Sure would be nice if they could refund gems to anyone who actually bought the Fruit Stoves, or at least let us sell them back for full gem price rather than 1500 coins.

EnonEmouse61
09-16-22, 08:50 PM
Are we going to be reimbursed for spending gems on a worthless stove?

izzygran
09-16-22, 09:11 PM
I already had 7 fruit bar ovens and had to buy one but failed to notice that it cost me 30 gems.Now after cooking one time for the goal ,the recipes disappeared and I had to bring out the vegan ovens which I already had . I would like my 30 gems back

EnonEmouse61
09-16-22, 09:15 PM
i already had 7 fruit bar ovens and had to buy one but failed to notice that it cost me 30 gems.now after cooking one time for the goal ,the recipes disappeared and i had to bring out the vegan ovens which i already had . I would like my 30 gems back

totally agree!

venus708708
09-16-22, 10:17 PM
64963 64965 64971

note: Fruit bar is no longer on sale & recepies disappeard but they was moved on vegan stove
(ty yanyan79 for finding them so quick)

part 1
serve 12 bacon and eggs (3 mins - stove)
serve 12 bagels (15 mins - oven)
buy 1 - vegan stove build 8 green nozzle 12 pastlels

part 2
serve 12 french toasts (1 min - stove)
serve 12 quiche (16 hrs - oven) (skip for 30 from goal not 96 from oven)
serve 5 apple pie (1 hr - vegan stove)

part 3
serve 16 waffles (2 hrs - stove)
serve 16 waffle balls (1 hr - oven)
serve 8 apple sauce (3 hrs - vegan stove)

part 4 need to be confirmed
serve 16 omelettes (5 mins - stove)
serve 16 kettle corn (1 hr - oven)
serve 18 lovely pancakes (16 hrs - stove)
serve 10 candied apples (8 hrs - vegan stove)

note:

thankyou:)

rupanjel
09-17-22, 01:36 AM
Why do they keep repeating the same recipe in every goal? Like french toast, bagel sandwitch, quiche, lovely pancakes. Why dont they update it?

minxys_
09-17-22, 06:18 AM
Is anybody else tired of the quiche, waffles and the waffle balls?

auroramom
09-17-22, 06:26 AM

I love that they use the same recipes! It helps with planning my cooking and the food doesn’t hang around on my counters long. Please don’t change the food.

mamimari
09-17-22, 07:03 AM
Why do they keep repeating the same recipe in every goal? Like french toast, bagel sandwitch, quiche, lovely pancakes. Why dont they update it?

For those who are unhappy with the fact that the recipes are repeated at the 5 day goal, COME PLAY BAKERY STORY WITH 2 completely random 5 day goals overlapped over the main 14 day goal plus side goal. Be careful what you wish for that might come true

rupanjel
09-17-22, 07:33 AM
Different items don't bore us, hold the excitement of new items and help gaining gems. By cooking the same dishes, it's impossible to earn gems.

Freshte
09-17-22, 02:48 PM
Please reimburse those who lost 30 gems on the fruitbar appliance. I ALREADY HAD 11 IN MY STORAGE but because of the goal setup I have to keep buying more. This is completely unfair to lose 30 gems and then the recipes too.

nmishii
09-17-22, 03:43 PM
I also would like my 30 gems back. I had 7 fruit bars and bought one for the goal.

mamimari
09-18-22, 08:46 AM
Please reimburse those who lost 30 gems on the fruitbar appliance. I ALREADY HAD 11 IN MY STORAGE but because of the goal setup I have to keep buying more. This is completely unfair to lose 30 gems and then the recipes too.

I also would like my 30 gems back. I had 7 fruit bars and bought one for the goal.

Or you can use the SKIP for only 2 gems.
This way you can save gems or time, you can go to step 2 without waiting for parts from the neighbors.
Another good idea is to start preparing 12 Quiche (16 hrs - Oven) 16 hours 30 minutes BEFORE the game starts, so you can practically start with Part2. The same with 18 Lovely Pancakes for Part4.

EnonEmouse61
09-18-22, 09:22 AM

Totally agree they need to reimburse us as we don't even need it now.

EnonEmouse61
09-18-22, 09:24 AM
Or you can use the SKIP for only 2 gems.
This way you can save gems or time, you can go to step 2 without waiting for parts from the neighbors.
Another good idea is to start preparing 12 Quiche (16 hrs - Oven) 16 hours 30 minutes BEFORE the game starts, so you can practically start with Part2. The same with 18 Lovely Pancakes for Part4.

But either way would have been wasted gems as the appliance became redundant not long after the mini goal launched.

KingdomMagicD
09-18-22, 10:26 AM
WHY?? I am stuck on step 2!! The reason.....waiting for a long recipe (quiche) to finish cooking!:mad: I can't go forward until those quiche are finished! I do not have the option to watch videos to cook faster, plus I work a full time job already AND this is only a 5 day goal AND if I get there..... It will happen again on step 4 with pancakes!
I also have dishes from past...started only.... Goals from two and three goals ago.

Burntdinner
09-18-22, 11:51 AM
WHY?? I am stuck on step 2!! The reason.....waiting for a long recipe (quiche) to finish cooking!:mad: I can't go forward until those quiche are finished! I do not have the option to watch videos to cook faster, plus I work a full time job already AND this is only a 5 day goal AND if I get there..... It will happen again on step 4 with pancakes!
I also have dishes from past...started only.... Goals from two and three goals ago.

Depending on the number of stoves/ovens you have you can begin cooking for the next step, BUT you have to calculate the hours. So for example, I was in step 2, but I began cooking my waffles with the 4 hour span (2 hrs cooking and the addl hours before it goes bad). However, when you do this you have to calculate hours correctly AND remember not to serve the item before the next step opens. I did the same with step 3 and step 4. I began cooking the lovely pancakes while in step 3. So I actually started step 4 with my pancakes just about done.

It took me awhile to get the hang of it, but once you do, it gets easier.

Burntdinner
09-18-22, 11:58 AM

This really sounds like an issue for storm8 to fix if it made you purchase a fruit bar. It makes no sense for users to purchase appliances that they ALREADY own to complete a goal. It should work just like when we have to pull out the drink machines to fulfill those aspects of the goals. I purchased a fruit bar (I didn’t previously own one). I would like parts back tho since using 30 gems and building doesn’t make sense. But to your original point, when it switched over to the vegan stove, altho it says, “buy”, I just pulled out my stoves from storage and started cooking, I didn’t need to purchase it.

Burntdinner
09-18-22, 12:02 PM

Excellent question. It would be great to cook different recipes for the mini or side goals, so that we can earn coins or gems.

Burntdinner
09-18-22, 12:04 PM
Has anyone noticed that the recipes on the new appliances are getting more and more expensive to cook? Between those costs, flooring, walls, tables, chairs, etc., it eats through the coins. Why are the recipes getting so expensive to cook???

epictacoboy
09-18-22, 12:40 PM
LET US SELL BACK FRUIT BARS AT FULL GEM PRICE.

I really hate shouting, but leaving people stuck with useless 30-gem appliances just isn't fair.

venus708708
09-18-22, 10:54 PM
who won like item in the end?

EnonEmouse61
09-19-22, 07:05 AM
This really sounds like an issue for storm8 to fix if it made you purchase a fruit bar. It makes no sense for users to purchase appliances that they ALREADY own to complete a goal. It should work just like when we have to pull out the drink machines to fulfill those aspects of the goals. I purchased a fruit bar (I didn’t previously own one). I would like parts back tho since using 30 gems and building doesn’t make sense. But to your original point, when it switched over to the vegan stove, altho it says, “buy”, I just pulled out my stoves from storage and started cooking, I didn’t need to purchase it.

Yes all the parts it took too. Never even thought of that side of things. The gems have me steamed as I work hard to collect for items.

EnonEmouse61
09-19-22, 07:07 AM
LET US SELL BACK FRUIT BARS AT FULL GEM PRICE.

I really hate shouting, but leaving people stuck with useless 30-gem appliances just isn't fair.

That would work too Just getting my gems back any why would be awesome.

AmandaAtLeeds
09-19-22, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know what the prize is?

[S8] HungryGoblin
09-19-22, 04:43 PM
Please reach out to support if you purchased the Fruit Bars. Link is in my signature.

Sb1957
09-20-22, 07:27 AM
Here's the link
https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

MamaFoodie
09-20-22, 03:28 PM
Has anyone noticed that the recipes on the new appliances are getting more and more expensive to cook? Between those costs, flooring, walls, tables, chairs, etc., it eats through the coins. Why are the recipes getting so expensive to cook???
Yes. I have noticed.

Snowgoose59
09-21-22, 04:16 AM

[S8] HungryGoblin
09-22-22, 09:29 AM
Gentle Reminder: Posts that discuss communications with Support will be removed as that is not allowed in the forum. Thanks for understanding.

EdiiLouise
09-22-22, 12:46 PM

Make the quiches a day before the goal drops.. Just for future reference