PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Is Coming - 2022

judyandthecat
09-12-22, 01:48 AM
A Halloween Sale perhaps.

Let's tell Storm8 about some of our favourite Spooky Halloween items.

Name your favourite past Halloween pet.

Name your favourite past Halloween Exotic pet.

Name your favourite Halloween decoration.

Name your favourite Halloween Path.

What new Halloween item would you like to see.

judyandthecat
09-12-22, 01:52 AM
Name your favourite past Halloween pet.
Witch Cat

Name your favourite past Halloween Exotic pet.
Hand In a Jar

Name your favourite Halloween decoration.
Halloween Donkey Cart

Name your favourite Halloween Path.
Spiderweb Path

What new Halloween item would you like to see.

TwixAndScones
09-12-22, 08:18 AM
Flytraps;

Princess Flytrap
Construction Paper Flytrap
Eyeball Flytrap

Exotic pets;

Sweet Sunflower
Seahorse Pirate
Flying Squirrel
Tilapia Pond

Decorations;

Spooky Inflatable Scene
Red Bloomin' Cactus
Swamp Pit
Termite Mound
Life Preserver
Pinecone Pile Pig
Wooden Bear Statue
Weeping Willow
Harvest Oven
Cranberry Sauce Fountain

Paths;

Victorian Path
Fossil Rock Path
Tea Stained Path
Roadway Tile

Plots;

Shining Leaves Plot

(I know it won't be usable, I just want it for decorative purposes)

Habitats:

Show Pony Stall

Also maybe a half off or a discount of some kind on the Show Ponies. Like the Cranberry one.
Or if they plan on not doing much for a Black Friday sale, maybe they could do the discount on the show ponies then.

PookieBear50
09-12-22, 12:55 PM
I can't even remember what came before (it's been too many years and too many items, decorations, etc.), but I'll try...

Favorite Halloween pet: Vampire Cat or Mummy Dog

Favorite Halloween exotic pet: Ghost in a Jar

Favorite Halloween decoration: Spider Tree and Candy Tree (not sure if these can be counted as decorations, but they've helped me with timely drops of items for deliveries)

Favorite Halloween path: can't recall, but wasn't there one that looked like autumn leaves?

What New Halloween Item I Would Like to See: There was an event item from a few years ago that later became a decoration. It was a stable, and when you tapped on it, the door opened an a pony stuck its head out, before withdrawing back in again and the door closing. Maybe something like a 'Haunted Stable" and have "costumed" pony (like a skeleton, or with a witch's hat, or something like that) peeking out before disappearing back inside. Or, twist that and make a "Creepy Mausoleum" with a similar idea, only have a real skeleton peek out, or just glowing eyes, or something like that.

What I would really like to see is the return of the Pumpkin Patch plots (they can still be placed as decorations now) for a permanent new crop...maybe like the Watermelon plots, there could be different types of pumpkins (or gourds), but if so, please have a better way to grow specific pumpkin/gourds instead of randomly like the Watermelons. Perhaps four types of pumpkins/gourds, but with two different types of seeds?

Maybe hoping for a Jack-o'-lantern carving contest as the main event.

Lapetshop7
09-12-22, 03:38 PM
I like these items and would like to see them in a Halloween sale or as event prizes

Pets:
Purple dinosaur pet?
Fairy hippo
Blue fairy
Haunted balloon
Halloween unicorn
Mummy dog
Vampire cat
skeleton pony
Candy slime
Bunny bride of Frankenstein

Exotic: Princess flytrap
Hand in a jar
Tiki spirit in a jar
Candy mimic
Pirate chest mimic

Decorations:
Peeking Dino
Spooky tv
Spooky inflatable scene
Haunted pirate ship

Crops:
Orange grove
Cinnamon almond gnome
Grape pergola
Passion fruit pergola

Lapetshop7
09-12-22, 07:41 PM
Can we get another country fair event and a monthly pumpkin smash!

Woldawson
09-12-22, 10:40 PM
Graveyard, ghosts, haunted balloons, crystal ball

TwixAndScones
09-14-22, 08:01 PM
I didn't realise the Hand in a Jar was so popular and wanted. 3 people so far like it and have included it in their lists. Tbf, it is a nice turquoise-ish jar.

Also I forgot, the Zombie Ticket Taker (exotic pet) and the Monster Red Carpet (decoration). Especially the Carpet, I initially had that paired with my Lovetraps, but since I only have 1 of the Carpets, I had to swap it out for a decoration that I had 2 of.

Them would be nice to see return as well. My list above is mainly like a fall themed list, save for maybe at most 5 Halloween items - for a Halloween wish list. I mean granted Halloween and Fall run concurrently together in the Northern Hemisphere. So not too far off, luckily. But I still threw in random non related items like they're ever going to appear in a fall/Halloween sale.

TwixAndScones
09-24-22, 05:09 AM
Costume Butterfly Caterpillar

Princess Flytrap

Monster Red Carpet

(It's a very nice colour!)

Pumpkin-Fetti Path

Another Halloween Flytrap, or if not a flytrap, another Halloween exotic pet of some kind. Like a Halloween themed Seahorse, since we haven't seen a new seahorse for about a year now.

(Decided to make a more comprehensive and put together list)

xenu8
09-26-22, 03:13 AM
Halloween pet:
Skeleton Pony
Halloween Unicorn
I saw a bat somewhere but I don’t know the name

Exotic pet:
Eyeball flytrap
Hand in jar
Zombie ticket taker

Decorations:
Haunted castle
Anything sugar skull

Paths:
Spiderweb path
Dark Red path

I’d like a giant tarantula pet but that might scare people.
I don’t know what the lil Devil looks like but I saw it on the list, I’d like a bigger yeti Devil

TwixAndScones
09-26-22, 05:01 AM
I was thinking of a Vampire Flytrap. With a giant black cape on it, complete with a white shirt. And, have the flytraps teeth shaped like fangs at the top; maybe the bottom row of teeth too. Complete with a red crimson bow.

It could be shaped like the Flytraps in Dresses too, so that way the size reference is already there. Take for example; the Bride Flytrap. It has a parting for the wedding dress. The Vampire Flytrap could have a parting too. The black cape could be the first half, and then the last half be a white shirt. The parting could happen where the first parting is at on the Bride Flytrap.

(Or even like the Caroling Flytrap, for reference)

Now thinking about it, I really hope this Vampire Flytrap comes to be one day.

xenu8
09-26-22, 11:01 PM
Yes a vampire flytrap sounds awesome :-)

RoyalBlue305
10-08-22, 08:47 PM
Definitely a vampire fly trap!