PDA

View Full Version : Goal: Donut Disturb▪6th September▪(14 days)

SyddieSweetShop
09-06-22, 12:17 PM
TBA means to be announced

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 1:
▪ Buy 8 Cafe Walls Wallpaper (16g to skip)
- $8,000 each

▪ Buy 12 Cappuccino Marbles Tile (24g to skip)
- $9,000 each

▪Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp▪
>UNLOCKS - Donut Fryers <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 2:
▪ Build 3 Donut Fryer (4g to skip)
- [1 Fully Built for Free]
- $35,000 each
- Requires: 28 Oil Jug + 12 Tongs

▪ Serve 25 Mochi Donuts (25g to skip)
- 2 hours
- Donut Fryer (appliance)

▪Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp▪
>UNLOCKS - Braid Donut <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 3:
▪ Serve 12 Braid Donut (36g to skip)
- 3 hours -

▪ Buy 2 Neon Donut (4g to skip)
- Found in Wall Decoration Tab
- $22,000 each

▪Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp▪
>UNLOCKS - Cardamom Rose Donut<

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 4:
▪ Serve 18 Cardamom Rose Donut (58g to skip)
- 5 hours

▪ Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)
- Must be a new purchase!

▪Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp▪
>UNLOCKS - Cold Brew Machine <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 5:
▪ Build 3 Cold Brew Machines (4g to skip)
- [1 Fully Built for Free]
- $39,000 each
- Requires - 40 Metal Beater + 32 Chilled Water

▪ Serve 30 Dalgona Coffees (42g to skip)
- 2 hours
- Cold Brew Machine (appliance)

▪Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp▪
> UNLOCKS - Cold Brew Coffee <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 6:
▪ Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
- Visiting neighbors does not count!

▪ Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
- Tipping neighbors counts!

▪ Have 2 Donut Counters
- $15,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp▪
>UNLOCKS - DIY Donut Bar <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 7:
▪ Serve 25 Cold Brew Coffee (63g to skip)
- 7 hours

▪ Have 1 DIY Donut Bar (2g to skip)
- Floor Deco ( 2 x 1)
- $20,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp▪
>UNLOCKS - Nitro Cold Brew <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 8:
▪ Have 4 Epoxy Coffee Tables (8g to skip)
- $14,000 each

▪ Have 4 Sprinkle Chair Chairs (8g to skip)
- $16,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp▪
> UNLOCKS - DJ Donut <

▪▪▪▪▪Goal 9:
▪ Serve 38 Nitro Cold Brew (100g to skip)
- 10 hours

▪ Have 1 DJ Donut (2g to skip)
- Floor Deco (3 x 3)
- $32,000 each

▪Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp▪

FINAL (MAIN) GOAL PRIZE: Tasting Station

SyddieSweetShop
09-06-22, 12:24 PM
SIDE GOAL: Coffee Break

▪▪▪Part One:
▪Serve 15 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (30g to skip)
- 6 hours
- Basic Oven (appliance)
- Under CAKE tab

▪Serve 15 Frosty Coffee (48g to skip)
- 8 hours
- Drink Mixer (appliance)
- Under COFFEE tab

▪Rewards: 3,300 coins, 93 xp▪

▪▪▪Part Two:
Serve 20 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (36g to skip)
- 6 hours
- Basic Oven
- Under CAKE tab

▪Serve 20 Frosty Coffee (24g to skip)
- 8 hours
- Under COFFEE tab

▪▪▪Part Three:
▪Serve 30 Frosty Coffee (90g to skip)
- 8 hours
- Under COFFEE tab

▪Serve 30 Strawberry Coffee Cakes (39g to skip)
- 6 hours
- Basic Oven (appliance)
- Under CAKE tab

FINAL (SIDE) GOAL PRIZE: Coffee Break

SyddieSweetShop
09-06-22, 12:27 PM
Am I the only one with the glitch which has all the Ambrosia recipes in the Donut Disturb oven? I have 6 recipes in it. 3 of which are the Mochi, Braid and Cardamom Rose Donuts. Along with the Tropical, Berry and Citrus Ambrosias. I tried everything but the recipes are still there :(

tanya3535
09-06-22, 12:29 PM
Me too. I was confused 😐

35sweets
09-06-22, 12:31 PM
The main goal prize is a TASTING STATION

kandds
09-06-22, 12:52 PM
To add to the confusion the previous oven (kitschy oven) has three new recipes as well and two of the recipes are locked until goal is completed - which goal will unlock the recipes I do not know as side goal doesn’t seem to show those recipes ����*♀️

Paul__
09-06-22, 12:53 PM
Am I the only one with the glitch which has all the Ambrosia recipes in the Donut Disturb oven? I have 6 recipes in it. 3 of which are the Mochi, Braid and Cardamom Rose Donuts. Along with the Tropical, Berry and Citrus Ambrosias. I tried everything but the recipes are still there :(
Reporting this over.

kandds
09-06-22, 12:55 PM
Ok so I’m thinking the second new oven recipes have been added to kitschy oven by mistake as they are coffeesx but who knows at this point :p

kandds
09-06-22, 02:14 PM
Got one round of Dalgano coffee and some new parts before that glitch was fixed ;p

my607
09-06-22, 02:23 PM
Why the donuts are on a tray again? The recipes are cute but trays again. No creative minds out there it gets boring when trays are being used so often.

n6omiP
09-06-22, 05:45 PM
Side goal prize is called Coffee Break.

cuzie65
09-06-22, 06:39 PM
I was so excited because it's donuts goals, really, i already imagined some cute donuts presentation but i got so dissapointed with the small in a boring tray donuts T.T

Flowersandgems
09-06-22, 08:18 PM
I wish the side goal didn't do the same recipe over and over and over.
I don't mind the frosty coffees, but the strawberry coffee cake - I have over 200,000 of those.
So I won't do this one.

Thanks for the help on this forum. Much appreciated.

It looks to me that the tray for donuts fits on the counter this time.

rayofsun8
09-06-22, 09:02 PM
Same here. In previous goals, it happened too but was quickly rectified. The glitch served a window of opportunity to bake a few new recipes 😜
Thank you so much for sharing the SIDE GOAL RECIPE 💗

SyddieSweetShop
09-06-22, 11:27 PM
Extremely irked by the table and chair.
Most times they match. So, even without seeing their names, you can be like, "That table belongs to that chair!"

Developers, what the heck is this?

Are y'all serious? Is this goal coffee or dessert? I just know someone is gonna say "people put sprinkles in coffee" ��

Still, when you hear "coffee" sprinkles is NOT the first thing that comes to mind.

It seems like y'all were going for a mix of the side and main goals. Seeing as main is donut and side is coffee.

Still, it's not a good combo imo

Literally a simple brown chair would've made more sense. Y'all loveeee giving us brown furniture, but the one goal that actually needs it, we get pink? ��

Off Topic but how did y'all know I feed rats at my bakery?! Did...did the rats tell? ��
What's with the tiny foods? Is this a Ratatouille remake? ��

The donuts are cute, but hard to see.

I wish yall displayed it like the macarons from the Macaron Box crate.

Or y'all could've hung them like the pretzel from a previous goal (couldn't find the goal, but one of the recipes was Giant Pretzel).

I normally try to keep my thoughts on the bad goals at bay, but this one was just too aggravating ��

SevenTreasures
09-06-22, 11:58 PM
I noticed the bug, too, when the goal started. Exploited it and switched between making Dalgona Coffee (first recipe for second goal oven, 2 hours) and the original recipe on the Kitschy oven to get enough parts for building two Donut ovens. After years of having bugs interrupting and resetting my game, resulting in either not dropping parts or losing the goal entirely, I don't feel bad for using the latest bug to my advantage. Pity they already fixed it.

n6omiP
09-07-22, 12:16 PM
Extremely irked by the table and chair.
Most times they match. So, even without seeing their names, you can be like, "That table belongs to that chair!"

Developers, what the heck is this?

Are y'all serious? Is this goal coffee or dessert? I just know someone is gonna say "people put sprinkles in coffee" ��

Still, when you hear "coffee" sprinkles is NOT the first thing that comes to mind.

It seems like y'all were going for a mix of the side and main goals. Seeing as main is donut and side is coffee.

Still, it's not a good combo imo

Literally a simple brown chair would've made more sense. Y'all loveeee giving us brown furniture, but the one goal that actually needs it, we get pink? ��

Off Topic but how did y'all know I feed rats at my bakery?! Did...did the rats tell? ��
What's with the tiny foods? Is this a Ratatouille remake? ��

The donuts are cute, but hard to see.

I wish yall displayed it like the macarons from the Macaron Box crate.

Or y'all could've hung them like the pretzel from a previous goal (couldn't find the goal, but one of the recipes was Giant Pretzel).

I normally try to keep my thoughts on the bad goals at bay, but this one was just too aggravating ��

Haha when you mentioned the rats I thought it was because the tabletop looks like it has rat droppings inside! :p
The table and chair both are ok individually but I agree, together, they just don’t mix.

venus708708
09-07-22, 12:35 PM
64801 64812

smritisonkar
09-07-22, 01:55 PM
I wish the side goal didn't do the same recipe over and over and over.
I don't mind the frosty coffees, but the strawberry coffee cake - I have over 200,000 of those.
So I won't do this one.

Thanks for the help on this forum. Much appreciated.

It looks to me that the tray for donuts fits on the counter this time.

Its specially annoying when there are recipies in both the basic oven and the drinks mixer that are still untouched...for me, most of the recipes that were added last are still as they were .with all the challenges piling over there is no time to master them as well..yet we keep cooking those old recipies again and again..i hate cooking those old recipies that i mastered looooong time ago.

KeatonsKupcakes
09-08-22, 12:21 AM
thissss! i love the recipes but the trays look so odd? just put them on some cake stands :(

n6omiP
09-08-22, 09:04 AM
Cardamom Rose Donut

gamerastle2
09-08-22, 10:33 AM
Can someone post the goals with the pictures rather than just the writing? So much harder to read since AnnirasSweets stopped doing it. I do appreciate others taking the posting over.

n6omiP
09-08-22, 02:56 PM
Tipping neighbors count for the goal now? I haven?t reached that part yet but saw it in the original post.

SyddieSweetShop
09-08-22, 03:02 PM
Tipping neighbors count for the goal now? I haven?t reached that part yet but saw it in the original post.

Yes it does. It always has for me. If I tip 12 neighbours, it counts. However, visiting 12 neighbours doesn't count. So, i just go to different community members. I don't even tip them, just enter their bakery and move on to the next until I've visited 12.

The goal requires you to leave 12 tips. It doesn't specify tipping community members, because you don't need to tip them :)

But ofc if you tip the members while visiting, that would count! Cause its tips so it doesn't matter if your neighbours get it or the community members. All the goal requires is you tip 12 tips.

n6omiP
09-08-22, 05:06 PM
Side Goal Prize

cuzie65
09-08-22, 07:32 PM
Cardamom Rose Donut

It should have been beautiful recipe if it wasn't so small we could barely see it :(

n6omiP
09-08-22, 08:04 PM
It should have been beautiful recipe if it wasn't so small we could barely see it :(

I think the wire-like tray really takes away from the display especially with how pretty the donuts are.

n6omiP
09-09-22, 01:08 AM
The 2nd appliance is called Cold Brew Machine. First ?food? requirement is 30 Dalgona Coffees.

n6omiP
09-09-22, 01:58 AM
Dalgona Coffee

Barcelonacakes
09-09-22, 11:09 PM
Dalgona Coffee

That?s so pretty 😍

teest
09-10-22, 12:45 AM
I just finished the goals using my first sets of ovens. However, I wasn't issued my next set of ovens because for some reason, my last st of bakes didn't register (?) Why are there so many glitches and problems in a game that has been overly complicated?!?!?!

SyddieSweetShop
09-10-22, 01:51 AM
I just finished the goals using my first sets of ovens. However, I wasn't issued my next set of ovens because for some reason, my last st of bakes didn't register (?)

Bruh I'm on my last batch and now I'm scared. I hope they fix this glitch before I serve cause I cannot be delayed 😭

n6omiP
09-10-22, 04:30 AM

n6omiP
09-10-22, 11:30 AM
Cold Brew Coffee

n6omiP
09-11-22, 11:13 PM

SyddieSweetShop
09-12-22, 12:13 AM

Is the DJ donut 1x2 or 1x3

n6omiP
09-12-22, 02:02 AM
Is the DJ donut 1x2 or 1x3

It?s 3x3.

n6omiP
09-12-22, 10:42 AM
Nitro Cold Brew

I’m confused by the coffee trays. The first one was creative but progressing to the 2nd and now 3rd recipe, the tray is ugly and plain again. How did we start off with the something nice and then go backward to it being ugly?

1989serpiente
09-12-22, 05:33 PM
Por favor, administrador logr? ver el problema del echo camping que se puede mandar al almac?n ni puede preparar las tazas

smritisonkar
09-14-22, 12:40 AM
The "DJ donut" that needs to be purchased for the last part of the challenege could easily have been 2x2 but is 3x3 just for the sake of it..what a collosal waste of space esp when we are already struggling to place so many food counters on the floor and quickly running out of space.

SyddieSweetShop
09-14-22, 08:26 PM
Entered the game to serve my Cold Brew Coffees and finally move on to the last stage of the goal. To my wonderful surprise that the game completely reset it to preparation. So the coffees never brewed or whatever. So now I'm 7 hrs behind the goal cause the game glitched. I was literally entering the game to clear my tables during the time so I saw the coffees were brewing! I even checked how much time I had left! So I didn't make any mistakes. Like are y'all serious bruh? The new goal glitched my game!

How many more issues?!

n6omiP
09-15-22, 01:44 AM
I noticed the recipes are now out of order. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but the 10 hr recipe is now in the middle of the page and the 7 hr on the right. Be careful and double check what you?re selecting.

n6omiP
09-15-22, 10:45 AM
Tasting Stations

Jen4bee
09-15-22, 03:10 PM
Why the donuts are on a tray again? The recipes are cute but trays again. No creative minds out there it gets boring when trays are being used so often.

I wish everything were on some sort of tier type thing, it makes the bakery look so much cuter. The trays look awful.

Jen4bee
09-15-22, 03:11 PM
Entered the game to serve my Cold Brew Coffees and finally move on to the last stage of the goal. To my wonderful surprise that the game completely reset it to preparation. So the coffees never brewed or whatever. So now I'm 7 hrs behind the goal cause the game glitched. I was literally entering the game to clear my tables during the time so I saw the coffees were brewing! I even checked how much time I had left! So I didn't make any mistakes. Like are y'all serious bruh? The new goal glitched my game!

How many more issues?!

My game glitched and cleared all my foods so I came in and hundreds of thousands of foods were gone and my customers were all mad!

SyddieSweetShop
09-15-22, 03:20 PM
My game glitched and cleared all my foods so I came in and hundreds of thousands of foods were gone and my customers were all mad!

I can already see this being a continuous issue. Great.

taeyoung9
09-15-22, 04:23 PM
not sure how to make a new post, but..

Sweet Tarts Part 2 is:
10 Autumn Cakes (18hrs)
6 Lattes (22hrs)
14 Banana Tarts (1hr)

Mjcarve
09-16-22, 03:36 PM
PART 3 Sweet Tarts:

5 Berry flans
8 mochas
18 Fig tarts

anyone know about part 4?

Mjcarve
09-16-22, 04:50 PM
PART 3 Sweet Tarts:

5 Berry flans
8 mochas
18 Fig tarts

anyone know about part 4?

Here's part 4 but how many pie cakes?!?

ptest
09-16-22, 07:43 PM
Sweet Tarts Part 1 to Part 4 all at this thread.

Thread: 5 day goal | 14 September | Sweet Tarts

venus708708
09-16-22, 10:46 PM
64974 64975

nyghtdreamer
09-17-22, 03:18 AM
Does Cold Brew Machines material requirements really went down? Or it?s just another glitch in the game?
It only requires - 32 Metal Beater + 26 Chilled Water now. I?m not sure with the first oven though.

n6omiP
09-17-22, 03:35 AM
Does Cold Brew Machines material requirements really went down? Or it?s just another glitch in the game?
It only requires - 32 Metal Beater + 26 Chilled Water now. I?m not sure with the first oven though.

I heard the same from a neighbor about the requirements being lower now.

diamondesign
09-17-22, 05:23 AM
I had a pop up that said the requirements were lessened for a short time to give players a helping hand.

kevoslover
09-17-22, 09:32 AM
Does anyone have any info about 5 day goal? I can?t find a thread about it

mikepastry
09-17-22, 10:53 AM
not sure how to make a new post, but..

Sweet Tarts Part 2 is:
10 Autumn Cakes (18hrs)
6 Lattes (22hrs)
14 Banana Tarts (1hr)

What appliance are we using to make Banana Tarts?

SyddieSweetShop
09-17-22, 11:00 AM
I had a pop up that said the requirements were lessened for a short time to give players a helping hand.

They lessened it when almost everyone finished building and the goal is literally ending :D

Oh gee, that's so helpful

And for a SHORT time.... wowwww

Atp I'm convinced they "help" at the most inconvenient time on purpose.

mikepastry
09-17-22, 02:35 PM
Does anyone have any info about 5 day goal? I can?t find a thread about it

Sweet Tarts Goal: I unlocked the appliance 2 days ago by paying 2 gems, but then forgot which one it was? can someone please remind which one is needed to cook 3 new recipes, including Banana Tarts? @storm8, would be nice to display the oven name in the goal pop-up, next to the recipe the goal requires to cook.

mikepastry
09-17-22, 02:36 PM
Sweet Tarts Goal: unlocked the appliance 2 days ago by paying 2 gems, but then forgot which one it was? can someone please remind which one is needed to cook 3 new recipes, including Banana Tarts? @storm8, would be nice to display the oven name in the goal pop-up, next to the recipe the goal requires to cook.

plastee
09-17-22, 04:08 PM
Sweet Tarts Goal: unlocked the appliance 2 days ago by paying 2 gems, but then forgot which one it was? can someone please remind which one is needed to cook 3 new recipes, including Banana Tarts? @storm8, would be nice to display the oven name in the goal pop-up, next to the recipe the goal requires to cook.

It is the lunar oven

mikepastry
09-17-22, 05:41 PM
It is the lunar oven

Thank you!

JollyJungle
09-19-22, 11:30 AM
What is storm8 doing about COLLECTABLES NOT DROPPING on the Donut Fryer and Cold Brew Machines??

ree2
09-19-22, 01:28 PM
Same thing happened last goal. The last day they stopped dropping collectibles. Today i noticed they were dropping just before the 5 day goal ended and wondered if they were ending the collectibles at the same time as the 5 day goal which ends a few hours earlier than the 14 day goal. Pretty sure they did just that. :(

n6omiP
09-19-22, 02:28 PM
Same thing happened last goal. The last day they stopped dropping collectibles. Today i noticed they were dropping just before the 5 day goal ended and wondered if they were ending the collectibles at the same time as the 5 day goal which ends a few hours earlier than the 14 day goal. Pretty sure they did just that. :(

That?s horrible if that?s the case. One goal ending shouldn?t affect another goal. Seems to be so many errors. If they can?t get it right, they shouldn?t do concurrent goals anymore. It?s really not fair to the ones who really need the entirety of the goal length and it?s components to finish.