PDA

View Full Version : Tap a Dog - For Coins

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 11:32 AM
Habitat: Dog House
I seen a dog standing on my farm I tapped him as I was trying to figure out where he came from.
It's the Dog Days of Summer! Tap doggos around the farm and earn tokens you can trade in for rewards at the Farmer's Outpost! Ends with the Mega-Sale!
If you go to Farmers Outpost there are three recipes there to make dogs.

I have covid and am confined to bed so I will be tapping for coins.

Lapetshop7
09-01-22, 11:36 AM
Nice! Let me go see lol and oh no feel better soon!!! Seems like it took me forever to get over Covid. I hope it?s gone soon and not bad!!

I seen a dog standing on my farm I tapped him as I was trying to figure out where he came from.
If you go to Farmers Outpost there are three recipes there to make dogs.

I have covid and am confined to bed so I will be tapping for coins.

Peggyg723
09-01-22, 11:37 AM
feel better Judy!!

mojupiter
09-01-22, 11:54 AM
I love this!
Last time I was able to get 4 pets (yes I spend too much time on the game

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 11:56 AM
Ok it ends when the current sale ends so start tapping!

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 11:59 AM
I love this!
Last time I was able to get 4 pets (yes I spend too much time on the game

Me too! I got three last time ...
So let's tap and do it again.

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 12:00 PM
feel better Judy!!

Fingers and toes crossed.

Lapetshop7
09-01-22, 12:21 PM
I think I bought these during the last sale we had .. but this is nice though! Think I might try for them anyways . Thanks storm8

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 12:34 PM
I think I bought these during the last sale we had .. but this is nice though! Think I might try for them anyways . Thanks storm8

Like you I think I bought two but my fingers likes to tap!
Tap
Tap
Tap

lennumber1
09-01-22, 12:51 PM
Any info on what habitats these dogs go in.

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 01:35 PM
Any info on what habitats these dogs go in.

The Dog House

Lapetshop7
09-01-22, 01:39 PM
Have fun tapping! And feel better soon!!

Like you I think I bought two but my fingers likes to tap!
Tap
Tap
Tap

Lapetshop7
09-01-22, 01:40 PM
I just got done covering every spot on my farm but one spot so now my farm looks a mess lol

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 02:08 PM
I just got done covering every spot on my farm but one spot so now my farm looks a mess lol

Oh I know the feeling cause if one little space behind a building that is where he will pop up.
Hoping to feel better really soon.

judyandthecat
09-01-22, 02:44 PM
Lot of exciting things today!
Double Ore
Double Fish
Boosted Deliveries
Two more pieces of land to expand too.

KojiMama
09-03-22, 03:58 PM
I got my first dog but it says it needs a gentle gazebo. I already have it and it’s full. What’s the point of this if you have to give up pets you like to put newer ones out? There’s only one gentle gazebo allowed but for some reason FOUR chinchilla habitats which I have NEVER used. How about we make the number of habitats allowed unlimited? If we want to put 1,000 pets out we should be able to. Please have that done!

KojiMama
09-03-22, 04:00 PM
Update - once I put away a dog from a dog house I was able to use the dog house. But again putting away a pet I like - should NOT have to do that.

RoyalBlue305
09-04-22, 09:59 PM
Hope you feel better soon Judy! And win the dogs too lol.

RoyalBlue305
09-04-22, 10:01 PM
I got my first dog but it says it needs a gentle gazebo. I already have it and it’s full. What’s the point of this if you have to give up pets you like to put newer ones out? There’s only one gentle gazebo allowed but for some reason FOUR chinchilla habitats which I have NEVER used. How about we make the number of habitats allowed unlimited? If we want to put 1,000 pets out we should be able to. Please have that done!

I have a lot of pets in storage too because of this same issue. I really wish we could have more habitats. It would make a big difference.

PookieBear50
09-05-22, 12:25 AM

Unless something has changed, whenever you attempt to move a pet out of storage and onto the farm and its habitat is either full or not already in place, it will always recommend the Gentle Gazebo.

And as to not putting away a pet you like...I find it strange to have a Santa Dalmatian roaming around in August, or a Witch Cat prowling during February, so I generally return the seasonal pets to storage and bring out more suitable pets for the seasons/months/etc. After a while, it becomes a regular thing (except that I have not shuffled my pets around for a while), and no longer quite as painful to put away favorite pets. Maybe some of your currently not-so-favorite pets in storage will become new favorites for you?

It would be nice if we could have all the pets out, but then everyone would be spending 200% of their time making Pet Food for them all.

KojiMama
09-07-22, 05:36 PM
I’m okay with that. The players can decide how many they want to buy and how many they want to display. Storm8 would likely see revenue increase from it because people will buy gems to buy pets because they no longer have limits. In order to increase the size of my barn and silo I need a lot of parts. Pets help me get there. They also help fill space with something I enjoy looking at.