PDA

View Full Version : Game lvl too fast!!!!!!

Shroomville
05-01-11, 11:43 AM
This game has been out a little over a week and people r already in the lvl 50's. This story will not last long when people r maxed lvl in a month. I love this story the best but I see it needs a lot of changes.

celshark
05-01-11, 01:59 PM
I agree, I'm leveling way too fast. I'm still convinced this version is some kind of glorified beta test. I think the game has serious potential.

ahshan
05-01-11, 02:44 PM
Yes it is too fast. It's fast like Treasure Story and I only keep playing Treasure because I can earn tons of gems.
On this game, gems are currently not earned at all and will probably not be earned very easily once mastery is out. Unless they make gem-earning easy like Treasure Story, the game will come to an end faster than Treasure Story.

adamthefarmer
05-01-11, 03:05 PM
I agree, it is leveling it too fast. I am one of those ones already in the 50's (53) and I haven't spent a dime on the game either for those wondering, just have too much time on my hands right now. I have been playing Nightclub Story daily since it came out and still on level 34, but that's because the drinks sell way too slow and TeamLava doesn't seem interested in changing it.